Bucks New Head Coach - Adrian Griffin

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Bucks are planning to hire Toronto Raptors assistant Adrian Griffin as the franchise’s next head coach. Sounds like this was Giannis's pick of coaches.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Wow, the Bucks are adding former Portland Trailblazers head coach Terry Stotts. The name might also sound familiar, since he also coached the Bucks as an assistant in 1998-2002 and as the Bucks HC 2005-2007.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't follow NBA for a long time and missed his era. Don't know anything about Griffen. I do have a good feeling about it. We have a championship caliber roster, with a superstar - has to be a very desirable job. Most coaches are fired off bad teams with poor rosters.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Didn't follow NBA for a long time and missed his era. Don't know anything about Griffen. I do have a good feeling about it. We have a championship caliber roster, with a superstar - has to be a very desirable job. Most coaches are fired off bad teams with poor rosters.
At times I liked Bud, but I think the change is good. I hope the new coaching staff can figure out better ways to get a very good team ready for the playoffs. I also don't think Miami was your typical 8th seed, but still a team that the Bucks should have gotten by.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts