Brett Favre confirms he's a grandpa

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Shortly after reports surfaced that Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre would soon be a grandfather, Favre confirmed that he already is one."A grandpa at 40," Favre told ESPN's Ed Werder. "It almost makes me feel old."Favre's daughter, Brittany, recently gave...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Last hope of me every liking favre again was his daughter, looks like that's not gonna happen...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, this is very interesting.

The name of the kid is Parker Brett. What does it sound like? That's right. Packer Brett. I'm just saying...

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, this is very interesting.

The name of the kid is Parker Brett. What does it sound like? That's right. Packer Brett. I'm just saying...
It has been all over the local news here and they made Favre being a grandpa the small news and the kids name was the big story. They mentioned maybe the Favre family are still Packer fans. Atleast his name wasn't Vic or Vikki

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
It has been all over the local news here and they made Favre being a grandpa the small news and the kids name was the big story. They mentioned maybe the Favre family are still Packer fans. Atleast his name wasn't Vic or Vikki

Why would they name the kid after Michael Vick? :crazy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts