Brandon Jackson

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson and Wynn will have the opportunity to gain strength and game smarts this pre-season as they will both be in GB for the 1st and 2nd yr. player strength and conditioning. Would believe they both will be improved over last year so, doubt that TT and McCarthy will be looking at RB's early. That's not to say that if a real barn-burner that's on their board, falls to them they wouldn't grab him. Think TT has a decent eye for getting decent players mostly in the later rounds.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forgot, he got Jackson before Grant. Jackson was supposed to be the guy.

I see Jackson as a great system back in the mold of a Kevin Faulk or Maurice Morris.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:pop: One has to believe that you can do a better job arrow? The amount of data the draft committee, and please remember it is a committee, has to assmble is truly staggering. From that information TT and McCarthy draw up a board of desirable candidates to be drafted. As each player on that board is taken by another team the packers remove that name and move down to the next player on their board. None of us have the necessary info and inputs do do a better job.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have pretty much given up on tying to predict GB drafts. I would not put it past TT to bring in a RB early if the right player slides or is available.

Isn't that the truth. Last year, I assumed that Greg Olson would be in Green and Gold on draft day after Marshawyn Lynch was taken. Then, the draft ticker says "Justin Harrell". Color me surprised.

Brandon Jackson's a young guy yet. I think he can learn and come on to play a bigger role than he did. But, like you said, I wouldn't be surprised to see TT pick another running back. Who knows with that guy.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:pop: One has to believe that you can do a better job arrow? The amount of data the draft committee, and please remember it is a committee, has to assmble is truly staggering. From that information TT and McCarthy draw up a board of desirable candidates to be drafted. As each player on that board is taken by another team the packers remove that name and move down to the next player on their board. None of us have the necessary info and inputs do do a better job.

that was some good old fashioned sarcasm chibiabos. i like TT, but now that i think about it i would be the best GM on the planet. ;)

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps you are Arrow! Let's have your first three picks in the draft by the Pack. Go ahead! Give it your best shot! Hopefully no one here will be holding you responsible for any goofs and we won't have any necktie parties.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps you are Arrow! Let's have your first three picks in the draft by the Pack. Go ahead! Give it your best shot! Hopefully no one here will be holding you responsible for any goofs and we won't have any necktie parties.

you trying to get me killed man!?

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:pop: Absolutely not! Maybe just a slight neck stretch though! LMAO
I await your choices with bated breath. I still want cromartie. Talk about pipe dreams.

Staff online

Latest posts