Bob Kraft Charged

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only person that doesn’t care what some rich guy did to get his rocks off?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess it's possible the girls were big Patriot fans, or big Brady fans, and they wanted to show their appreciation.

Interesting situation. If Kraft claims it's consensual, and the girls claim it's consensual, how do they prove otherwise? I don't know why the girls would claim it's consensual though (if they were really sex slaves, but if that's the case who knows how messed up they are mentally?).

And of course if the girls are underage, he has a different problem. He was only charged with solicitation though.

Girl can claim consensual is Kraft says, opps I dropped 2 million dollars

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure how that works.
But can they prove money changed hands? The police say they have video of the act, but do they have video of money changing hands? You would think they would, to cover all their bases, but the simplest things can often slip by.

Since there's video of the act, I'm curious as to how Kraft's lawyers are going to be able to claim he did no wrongdoing. Unless it's just an opening tactic, and they will plea bargain it down later.
if it was a massage parlor, they don't give freebies. Regardless, it doesn't matter if you're a licensed hairstylist, massage therapist, Physical therapist, orthopedic surgeon, Neurologist etc. You can't have sex with your clients. It's ethically wrong, professionally wrong and legally punishable.

If you're a client, they'll likely get in more trouble than you if a health care professional. With massage therapy I guess your defense better be they "*****" you. otherwise you're not going to have much to stand on legally. They can always claim that a Doctor is seen as an authority and is using that authority or elevated status a patient might hold them in to their advantage. They won't be able to claim the same with a massage therapist. They can try I guess

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Girl can claim consensual is Kraft says, opps I dropped 2 million dollars
It doesn't work that way. Unless FL has radically different laws, but consensual or not doesn't matter when you're performing a service for any money and then sex happens. Not when it pertains to licensed massage therapists. I guess if you cut lawn and she offers you a cool glass of lemonade you're in the clear. Unless you never cut the grass and have lots of desperate housewives on your "route"

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless, it doesn't matter if you're a licensed hairstylist, massage therapist, Physical therapist, orthopedic surgeon, Neurologist etc. You can't have sex with your clients. It's ethically wrong, professionally wrong and legally punishable.
You mean if I dated my hairstylist, she could be arrested? I tend to doubt that. Maybe if we had sex in the place of business, she might be charged for prostitution, but it still seems to be a stretch.
Some of our laws are ridiculous.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only person that doesn’t care what some rich guy did to get his rocks off?
I don't either too much, unless rumors of underage girls are true. Then I hope he's castrated and never let out.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, you are not. If it was some kind of slave or underage situation; then I could see making a big deal. But if that; I would certainly hope the cops would not wait to bust it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean if I dated my hairstylist, she could be arrested? I tend to doubt that. Maybe if we had sex in the place of business, she might be charged for prostitution, but it still seems to be a stretch.
Some of our laws are ridiculous.
Probably not for dating a hairstylist, no, if you're regularly having haircuts and having sex afterwards, probably. A massage therapist that is having sex at her place of business will most definitely be charged and so will the guy. Consent doesn't matter

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Where it will matter most to me is the age and consensual part of the females involved. From the initial sounds of what is being reported, this wasn't just a sting to bust a place for age appropriate consensual sex for money.

Not that I condone it, but I could care less if it turns out that Kraft was paying women of legal age to have consensual sex with him. But I am guessing the NFL will.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
've read and heard all sorts of things so far and they all kind of contradict each other. what is the truth, what will be the reported truth and to I trust "them" to give me the facts? Not really. and he has so much money it probably won't matter much.

Just another "Fat Cat" deflate gate BS.
Let's face it, these people are immune to anything and tons of $$$$$ to protect themselves.
It happens in politics all the time.
The Kennedy family comes to mind.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Kraft really is a tight SOB......

"The average cost per visit for services was $59 for half an hour and $79 per hour, according to police. "

Congrats to Robert Kraft on 6 Super Bowl rings and 1 prostitution ring.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably not for dating a hairstylist, no, if you're regularly having haircuts and having sex afterwards, probably. A massage therapist that is having sex at her place of business will most definitely be charged and so will the guy. Consent doesn't matter
I did say MY hairstylist. So if my hairstylist and I decide we like each other and start dating, she or we can be arrested. I'd say Uncle Sam needs to keep his nose out of my bedroom.

I could see it more for a doctor, but I still don't agree with it.

I know people talk about how teachers are in a position of authority and influence, and there are laws to prohibit relationships, although I think it's silly. The old movie The Nutty Professor has the teacher dating a student and no one seemed to be incensed over that. Of course that was back in the 60s, before everybody decided to get so fragile about everything.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did say MY hairstylist. So if my hairstylist and I decide we like each other and start dating, she or we can be arrested. I'd say Uncle Sam needs to keep his nose out of my bedroom.

I could see it more for a doctor, but I still don't agree with it.

I know people talk about how teachers are in a position of authority and influence, and there are laws to prohibit relationships, although I think it's silly. The old movie The Nutty Professor has the teacher dating a student and no one seemed to be incensed over that. Of course that was back in the 60s, before everybody decided to get so fragile about everything.
no, you wouldn't get arrested for dating your hairstylist in most places probably. I clarified it. and yes you would at the very least be arrested for having sex with patients as a doctor with the other not having much happen to them at all. It's different with Massage therapy, in which case it won't matter if it's consensual. Or Bob will have to cry ****.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

Not that I condone it, but I could care less if it turns out that Kraft was paying women of legal age to have consensual sex with him. But I am guessing the NFL will.
Yeah, "conduct unbecoming". 4 game suspension. Oh, wait, he isn't a player. OK, temporarily banned from the skybox! That's not much of a penalty. A fine, then! He'll reach into his sofa cushions to pay for it. Spygate cost the Pats a first round pick. That would sting.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spygate cost the Pats a first round pick. That would sting.
It would, but it's not like they have a wealth of picks or anything.

Consensual sex in a massage parlor with underage women? Yeah, we all can believe that. :confused:
We don't know that he had sex with an underage woman though, he hasn't been charged with that.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah, "conduct unbecoming". 4 game suspension. Oh, wait, he isn't a player. OK, temporarily banned from the skybox! That's not much of a penalty. A fine, then! He'll reach into his sofa cushions to pay for it. Spygate cost the Pats a first round pick. That would sting.

I highly doubt the Patriots could be punished for Kraft's actions.

H

HardRightEdge

I highly doubt the Patriots could be punished for Kraft's actions.
I was being flip.

In the cases of Irsay and DeBartolo, it was coins from the sofa cushions, probations and suspensions. After DeBartolo's second infraction, a corruption scandal over a gambling license, he turned over management of the team to his sister and is believed to have been forced out by the league.

At least in those cases the suspensions stung because those guys were more involved in the week-to-week management of the football operation, more than I would suspect is the case with Kraft. Kraft's infraction is not serious enough to warrant a DeBartolo-like ban. He'll get a fine and suspension, which is kind of a nothing burger if he can get Brady's extension done before the suspension comes down. Or not, and just discuss the matter with his son, who is President of the club, over a family dinner. It's not like the NFL bugs or wiretaps anybody.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this one was funny

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Good lord!

BREAKING: Florida prosecutors are now offering to drop charges of soliciting prostitution against Patriots owner Robert Kraft, per @WSJ. Once again, a shining example of how rich white men are not held to the same standard as the rest of the American population.

H

HardRightEdge

Good lord!

BREAKING: Florida prosecutors are now offering to drop charges of soliciting prostitution against Patriots owner Robert Kraft, per @WSJ. Once again, a shining example of how rich white men are not held to the same standard as the rest of the American population.
I'm heard on the evening newsit is an admission of guilt for soliciting prostitution, a fine and community service. No jail time.

Honestly, that's what your average white guy would get for soliciting prostitution.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm heard on the evening newsit is an admission of guilt for soliciting prostitution, a fine and community service. No jail time.

Honestly, that's what your average white guy would get for soliciting prostitution.

Pretty much, but they don't just drop the charges. I didn't expect Kraft to face much from the Jupiter Police, his real judgement will happen in the NFL world. Won't surprise me though if Goodell and the good old boys club go easy on him. :rolleyes:

Edit: I should have read more.....now I see what you are talking about.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/19/absol...-will-take-no-plea-deal-in-prostitution-case/

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts