Bob Kraft Charged

H

HardRightEdge

Pretty much, but they don't just drop the charges. I didn't expect Kraft to face much from the Jupiter Police, his real judgement will happen in the NFL world. Won't surprise me though if Goodell and the good old boys club go easy on him. :rolleyes:

Edit: I should have read more.....now I see what you are talking about.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/19/absol...-will-take-no-plea-deal-in-prostitution-case/
What would make Kraft different is he may turn down the deal according to some reports. He has the dough for lawyers to string it out. Evidently, he does not want to admit to anything.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What would make Kraft different is he may turn down the deal according to some reports. He has the dough for lawyers to string it out. Evidently, he does not want to admit to anything.

That is the part that I don't understand. Does he think that he is above all this and can lawyer his way out of it? Ok, maybe he wasn't there (fully) and he was just "chatting" with these women, but one would think that if you are going to initially press charges against a billionaire, you are going to make damn sure you have all your i's dotted and your t's crossed.

Take your medicine Bob, even if it is to fight a new STD and move on. Dragging it out, is what got you into this mess to begin with.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Money can buy you anything in this country. Just don't **** off the wrong people or be able to pay them enough and you'll be fine. If OJ can get away with double homicide, Kraft can get away with the double Bj'ers.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Money can buy you anything in this country. Just don't **** off the wrong people or be able to pay them enough and you'll be fine. If OJ can get away with double homicide, Kraft can get away with the double Bj'ers.
Didn't work for Bill Cosby though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts