Bills WR Moulds hurts ribs

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NFL.com wire reports

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Aug. 20, 2005) -- Buffalo receiver Eric Moulds bruised his ribs in the second quarter of the Bills' preseason 27-7 win against Green Bay.

Moulds did not return after being tended to on the sideline, and watched the final eight minutes of the first half from the bench. The Bills said he did not return in part because he was only scheduled to play in Buffalo's first three series.

He was hurt while leaping for J.P. Losman 's pass over the middle that glanced off his fingers. Moulds was still in the air when Packers' safety Earl Little hit him, Little's helmet catching the receiver on the right side.

Moulds was slow to get up, and appeared in pain as he took off his helmet and walked gingerly to the sideline.

Moulds is a 10-year NFL veteran and three-time Pro Bowl selection.

Did I read this right? A Packer hit someone?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
NFL.com wire reports

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Aug. 20, 2005) -- Buffalo receiver Eric Moulds bruised his ribs in the second quarter of the Bills' preseason 27-7 win against Green Bay.

Moulds did not return after being tended to on the sideline, and watched the final eight minutes of the first half from the bench. The Bills said he did not return in part because he was only scheduled to play in Buffalo's first three series.

He was hurt while leaping for J.P. Losman 's pass over the middle that glanced off his fingers. Moulds was still in the air when Packers' safety Earl Little hit him, Little's helmet catching the receiver on the right side.

Moulds was slow to get up, and appeared in pain as he took off his helmet and walked gingerly to the sideline.

Moulds is a 10-year NFL veteran and three-time Pro Bowl selection.

Did I read this right? A Packer hit someone?

"Little's helmet catching the receiver on the right side" Yeah they will probably fine him for leading with his helmet :)

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
"Little's helmet catching the receiver on the right side" Yeah they will probably fine him for leading with his helmet :)

Yep....but fortunately it was a legal hit.
I like what I'm seeing form the D though. Very physical.

Members online

Latest posts