Bikini girls are back

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The girls said they wouldn't strip any farther then their bikinis.
Good wholesome corn-fed girls!

They'll have to come to Iowa for the Corn. :)

Its pretty cool what they do though, showing there team spirit (and toughness).

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya now...............Playboy's gonna be calling.

Not yet, but Maxim is...

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/22/maxim-seeking-packers-bikini-girls/

Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

Stephanie StradleyPosted Jan 22nd 2008 11:30AM by Stephanie Stradley
Filed under: Packers, NFC North, NFL Fans
The NFC Championship on Sunday between the Giants and Packers was the third coldest game in NFL history. So, of course, the Packers Bikini Girls needed to represent their team with abundant pride and wearing bikinis.

Maxim has some screen shots of the Bikini Girls most recent appearance and are trying to hunt them down. (Infamous Saints fan, F da Eagles Heather got a Maxim photoshoot [link not terribly safe for work] given herself and profane t-shirt showing up repeatedly on TV during last year's playoffs).

If you want to know more about the Packers Bikini Girls and some more pictures, check out "My Official Green Bay Packers Blog," as Jeff is giving everyone who is interested the scoop here and here, including Inside Edition and Maxim Radio. He explains that the girls have been doing this for the last 5 or 6 years and are sisters and cousins of each other, and have their cold weather bikini thing figured out:

They only strip down when they think the cameras are going to be rolling. They probably spent 10-15 minutes in only bikini tops, the rest of the time was spent in hooded parkas and babushkas.

As someone who was in Chicago this weekend, I can say I wouldn't want to be outside at night in that weather for 10 minutes without a hat, much less mostly topless. Personally, I love when people show pride in their team in unique and dedicated ways, and I am sure other people appreciate the Packers Bikini Girls for some other reasons.

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!

I live in Wisconsin and I agree. Those girls were imported.
I guess all the pretty Wisconsin women must live around me then..........i see PLENTY of them. Of course, i AM "THE CHEESEY", so they probably moved here just to be close to me! :wink:

or your definition of pretty is way different than younger men! :wink:

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Cheesy, there are pretty girls everywhere including Wisconsin. But the hec with pretty its whats inside a woman or man that count.

When I came to CA people thought I was a California girl, but GUESS what? I am from WI and proud to say it to. :)

Just remember people, woman and man can look beautiful on the outside, but maybe you cannot live with them because they are you know what I mean...LOL

I agree Heather. As I get older, I'd take a woman who's prettier on the inside over someone who's selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger. I'm lucky though, I got a good wife who is good-looking too, which I see as a bonus. There's nothing in the world like having a good spouse. 8)

If I could find a flaw in her, it's that she's not a Packers fan. :roll:

So are you saying that hot woman are selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger? :roll:

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:
Zombieslayer said:
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:
Can we all just agree that these are three geniune hotties?

No, come to florida man. The farther north you go, the less beauty there is. Trust me. The one on the left has a decent body, other than that, nothing special except the colors of their clothes.

The older you get, my friend, the less picky you get. All three of them are good-looking. If I was your age, I'd probably agree with you, but now I can see the physical beauty in all three of them, besides them being Packer fans of course which makes them all beautiful on the inside as well. :cool:

And yes, I've been to Florida. Beautiful women galore. You even beat California.

Hey now, I'm 19 but I still think they're good looking. I'd say 7's. Bumped up to 10's because they're Packer fans and can brave the cold.
They might not be the most gorgeous girls i have seen in my life..........but each of them has a bigger set of (not what your thinking) then most guys! They are out in freezing weather dressed like that!

You got that right! I would have all kinds of layers on!

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!

Are you implying you were in your birthday suit? :shock: That would explain why all the pretty WI ladies have migrated towards your neck of the woods!
Yeah..............they can get under my gut for shade!!! :lol:

LMAO.......Who are you, Ralph Kramden??

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

I agree Cheesy, there are pretty girls everywhere including Wisconsin. But the hec with pretty its whats inside a woman or man that count.

When I came to CA people thought I was a California girl, but GUESS what? I am from WI and proud to say it to. :)

Just remember people, woman and man can look beautiful on the outside, but maybe you cannot live with them because they are you know what I mean...LOL

I agree Heather. As I get older, I'd take a woman who's prettier on the inside over someone who's selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger. I'm lucky though, I got a good wife who is good-looking too, which I see as a bonus. There's nothing in the world like having a good spouse. 8)

If I could find a flaw in her, it's that she's not a Packers fan. :roll:

What a great post Zombie!!! I see so many great looking people, but when they talk you could stick a sock in their mouths. But I am NOT saying all of them, there are still great looking people will alittle bit of substance out there but not many. My son has a girlfriend who is beautiful, and shes beautiful on the inside as well so there are some. Most beautiful CA girls are fake, they have fake hair, fake boobs, fake nails, fake eye lashes, etc...what happens when you get them at home and they take all that fake stuff off, you end up with not such a pretty face anymore. Young people will find this out as they grow older beauty is only skin deep. I would much rather date someone and end up marrying someone that is a decent person, who cares about others and has a good heart and someone that you can keep a conversation going. I know you have to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to.

What I have learned over the years is this: Find someone that you have the most in common with because if you dont you end up going separate ways. When you find someone that you can do things that interests you as well you are happy being with that person and the love continues to grow over the years.

At my job I work in a very ritzy area and there are many fake woman/girls that come in, they smell of expensive perfume and drive around in expensive cars. But when I talk to them you can tell they are so spoiled, they dont want to take their purchases to their cars they expect people to do all the work for them. I cannot imagine being married to someone like this, that poor man will be running all around to make their wife happy and then it may not be good enough for her. I would rather be with someone "REAL" that works her butt off and appreciates things because she has worked for them not handed things on a silver platter. When girls date guys out here the first thing they ask is "What kind of car do you drive"? "What king of job do you have"? Who cares!! This shouldnt matter. And again I am not saying all girls/woman are this way, there are some great woman, that work hard to make their men happy and they work as a team in which it should be.

Just giving my two cents is all. Not to offend anyone here, its just things that I have ran across over the years.

And just who does Mrs. Z root for??

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
I'm tellin' ya now...............Playboy's gonna be calling.

Not yet, but Maxim is...

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/22/maxim-seeking-packers-bikini-girls/

Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

Stephanie StradleyPosted Jan 22nd 2008 11:30AM by Stephanie Stradley
Filed under: Packers, NFC North, NFL Fans
The NFC Championship on Sunday between the Giants and Packers was the third coldest game in NFL history. So, of course, the Packers Bikini Girls needed to represent their team with abundant pride and wearing bikinis.

Maxim has some screen shots of the Bikini Girls most recent appearance and are trying to hunt them down. (Infamous Saints fan, F da Eagles Heather got a Maxim photoshoot [link not terribly safe for work] given herself and profane t-shirt showing up repeatedly on TV during last year's playoffs).

If you want to know more about the Packers Bikini Girls and some more pictures, check out "My Official Green Bay Packers Blog," as Jeff is giving everyone who is interested the scoop here and here, including Inside Edition and Maxim Radio. He explains that the girls have been doing this for the last 5 or 6 years and are sisters and cousins of each other, and have their cold weather bikini thing figured out:

They only strip down when they think the cameras are going to be rolling. They probably spent 10-15 minutes in only bikini tops, the rest of the time was spent in hooded parkas and babushkas.
As someone who was in Chicago this weekend, I can say I wouldn't want to be outside at night in that weather for 10 minutes without a hat, much less mostly topless. Personally, I love when people show pride in their team in unique and dedicated ways, and I am sure other people appreciate the Packers Bikini Girls for some other reasons.

Thats it! Then they are not that cool. I thought it was the whole game. **** anyone can do this.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
Thats it! Then they are not that cool. I thought it was the whole game. **** anyone can do this.

So you will wear a Yellow Packer bikini???????????

:lol: At the Seahawks game - yeah, anyone could have done it. But believe me, I can hardly stand to have a glove off for a few seconds when it's below zero, so I give them tons of credit for the CG. Besides, wouldn't you rather look at them then some fat drunk guy with his shirt off 8)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So are you saying that hot woman are selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger? :roll:

No, I'm simply saying I'd take a woman who is pretty on the inside over one who is selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger.