Bikini girls are back

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looky what I found. Someone bleached their hair. :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Or it could be the sun. You know how sunny Green Bay gets.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Cheesy, there are pretty girls everywhere including Wisconsin. But the hec with pretty its whats inside a woman or man that count.

When I came to CA people thought I was a California girl, but GUESS what? I am from WI and proud to say it to. :)

Just remember people, woman and man can look beautiful on the outside, but maybe you cannot live with them because they are you know what I mean...LOL

I agree Heather. As I get older, I'd take a woman who's prettier on the inside over someone who's selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger. I'm lucky though, I got a good wife who is good-looking too, which I see as a bonus. There's nothing in the world like having a good spouse. 8)

If I could find a flaw in her, it's that she's not a Packers fan. :roll:

What a great post Zombie!!! I see so many great looking people, but when they talk you could stick a sock in their mouths. But I am NOT saying all of them, there are still great looking people will alittle bit of substance out there but not many. My son has a girlfriend who is beautiful, and shes beautiful on the inside as well so there are some. Most beautiful CA girls are fake, they have fake hair, fake boobs, fake nails, fake eye lashes, etc...what happens when you get them at home and they take all that fake stuff off, you end up with not such a pretty face anymore. Young people will find this out as they grow older beauty is only skin deep. I would much rather date someone and end up marrying someone that is a decent person, who cares about others and has a good heart and someone that you can keep a conversation going. I know you have to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to.

What I have learned over the years is this: Find someone that you have the most in common with because if you dont you end up going separate ways. When you find someone that you can do things that interests you as well you are happy being with that person and the love continues to grow over the years.

At my job I work in a very ritzy area and there are many fake woman/girls that come in, they smell of expensive perfume and drive around in expensive cars. But when I talk to them you can tell they are so spoiled, they dont want to take their purchases to their cars they expect people to do all the work for them. I cannot imagine being married to someone like this, that poor man will be running all around to make their wife happy and then it may not be good enough for her. I would rather be with someone "REAL" that works her butt off and appreciates things because she has worked for them not handed things on a silver platter. When girls date guys out here the first thing they ask is "What kind of car do you drive"? "What king of job do you have"? Who cares!! This shouldnt matter. And again I am not saying all girls/woman are this way, there are some great woman, that work hard to make their men happy and they work as a team in which it should be.

Just giving my two cents is all. Not to offend anyone here, its just things that I have ran across over the years.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great post Zombie!!! I see so many great looking people, but when they talk you could stick a sock in their mouths. But I am NOT saying all of them, there are still great looking people will alittle bit of substance out there but not many. My son has a girlfriend who is beautiful, and shes beautiful on the inside as well so there are some. Most beautiful CA girls are fake, they have fake hair, fake boobs, fake nails, fake eye lashes, etc...what happens when you get them at home and they take all that fake stuff off, you end up with not such a pretty face anymore. Young people will find this out as they grow older beauty is only skin deep. I would much rather date someone and end up marrying someone that is a decent person, who cares about others and has a good heart and someone that you can keep a conversation going. I know you have to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to.

What I have learned over the years is this: Find someone that you have the most in common with because if you dont you end up going separate ways. When you find someone that you can do things that interests you as well you are happy being with that person and the love continues to grow over the years.

At my job I work in a very ritzy area and there are many fake woman/girls that come in, they smell of expensive perfume and drive around in expensive cars. But when I talk to them you can tell they are so spoiled, they dont want to take their purchases to their cars they expect people to do all the work for them. I cannot imagine being married to someone like this, that poor man will be running all around to make their wife happy and then it may not be good enough for her. I would rather be with someone "REAL" that works her butt off and appreciates things because she has worked for them not handed things on a silver platter. When girls date guys out here the first thing they ask is "What kind of car do you drive"? "What king of job do you have"? Who cares!! This shouldnt matter. And again I am not saying all girls/woman are this way, there are some great woman, that work hard to make their men happy and they work as a team in which it should be.

Just giving my two cents is all. Not to offend anyone here, its just things that I have ran across over the years.

Thanks Heather. I used to live in Santa Barbara. Beautiful women everywhere, but it was actually hard to find someone with depth and/or character. There was one gal that was only 19, had a body like a Penthouse Pet, and made me gut laugh on more than one occasion. Needless to say, she was engaged. Lucky guy. I was married by then, but man did we enjoy going to her restaurant.

Beauty fades with age. That's just a fact. I strongly believe in marriage and that marriage is until death. I know my wife won't still be physically beautiful in 30 more years. So what? We get along.

Ironically, areas with more focus on money and beauty have higher rates of divorce. Wonder why.

And when you went off on the fake - I find none of that attractive. I like real parts, not plastic, silicone, dyes, etc. A human should be a human. We're not cars.

Good for your son. I'm happy for him. :cool:

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kudos to the Bikini Girls for making another appearance. I hope there will be more pictures of them. 8) :towel: :jumpsmile: :pals: :yeah:

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found this at jsonlineNot the best picture. I remember watching on tv, their sign said something about going to Mexico.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked what Aikman said when he saw them.....it was something to the effect that it made him feel like a wimp! :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found this at jsonlineNot the best picture. I remember watching on tv, their sign said something about going to Mexico.

Dang. What's wrong with Jsonline? They have a clearer photo of the guys with no shirts on than the babes. That photographer needs to be let go.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

Dang. What's wrong with Jsonline? They have a clearer photo of the guys with no shirts on than the babes. That photographer needs to be let go.
LOL no kidding!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here they are on Larry's Locker Room. 8)

Click here

When the zombie plague comes, you folks in Wisconsin need to make it your #1 priority that they survive.

Not cold? I got twice their weight and I left the Midwest because it's too **** cold. Amazing.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they warmed their insides before the went to their seats...

I wish that was me warming their..............nevermind.

I hear Tony Romeo saw a picture of them and wants to date them.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

Their IQs are too high for Romo. ;)

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
trippster said:

Their IQs are too high for Romo. ;)

LOL.........How did I know that was coming...............One of their nose hairs has a higher IQ than Jessica.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online