Biggest impact?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Have you watched Detroit? And more importantly, did you watch our game last week?

I'm not taking any game for granted.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate counting chickens before they hatch.

Key to this game is whoever plays LT. KVB needs to stay away from Rodgers. I watched the entire Bears/Lions game. He was in Cutler's grill all day.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you watched Detroit? And more importantly, did you watch our game last week?

I'm not taking any game for granted.

you must have missed the *** of cash cutler handed the head ref when they shook hands monday night....

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
After Monday, like Jeff, I'm not taking anything for granted. I think GB came back down to earth and this will be a game to get the stink of Monday out of the locker room.

Biggest Impact on the game for the Pack. Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers.

Biggest Impact for the Lions. Suh and Jahvid Best. With a backup QB, Lions will try to get Best going.

Biggest question mark for the game. Packer O-line, can they stop Suh, and Lions O-line, can they get the running game going.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
you must have missed the *** of cash cutler handed the head ref when they shook hands monday night....

Cash and wine, and a load of BS. Still say Packers shot themselves in the foot 10 times that game. Yes James Jones, I'm looking at YOU!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not taking anything for granted either, Monday night still has me on edge.

Big players:

Offense: Rogers and Finley

Defense: Matthews and Woodson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts