Big Bold Prediction: Lamar Jackson And The Ravens To Upset The Patriots Next Week

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen!! The Pats undefeated season is nothing more than a product of playing garbage competition in the Jets, Dolphins, Redskins, Browns, Giants, Steelers ...

The Buffalo Bills are the best you can do you f***ing cowards? Play a real team you jackasses!!

I'm going to call it right now, Ravens offense to expose the Pats defense as frauds and give em a double whammy with a scrambling QB. Eat it you suckers!!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen!! The Pats undefeated season is nothing more than a product of playing garbage competition in the Jets, Dolphins, Redskins, Browns, Giants, Steelers ...

The Buffalo Bills are the best you can do you f***ing cowards? Play a real team you jackasses!!

I'm going to call it right now, Ravens offense to expose the Pats defense as frauds and give em a double whammy with a scrambling QB. Eat it you suckers!!!!

LOL.....sounds like you are making them out to be a playground bully, picking on all the small kids. When in reality, they have no say in their schedule nor the weak opponents they have had to face.

The rest of their schedule probably offends you too. Just by the way they have dominated most of their opponents, I would say you could be looking at at 16-0 Patriots when the playoffs start. But on any given day......

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL.....sounds like you are making them out to be a playground bully, picking on all the small kids. When in reality, they have no say in their schedule nor the weak opponents they have had to face.

The rest of their schedule probably offends you too. Just by the way they have dominated most of their opponents, I would say you could be looking at at 16-0 Patriots when the playoffs start. But on any given day......

No, not exactly, but seriously, their competition hasn't been just a little good mixed with bad, it's been all atrocious teams, and even Buffalo is highly questionable at QB and other positions. Don't believe that franchise has eclipsed 10 wins since the Jim Kelly days.

There is just no doubt some years some teams get easier or tougher schedules than others, and I'm saying a team like SF has faced a bit better competition thus far, and so far has meat on their plate to put them as a legit unbeaten. And they'll have played teams like us, the Saints and Seahawks by the time it's all said and done.

The Patriots have a division full of two huge dumpster fires in Miami and New York, couple that with a mostly rotten AFCN and ... well a half dumpster NFC East and yeah I'd say they got awful competition.

I'll say the Pats end up 13-3. I'm going to stick with my prediction that the Ravens win on Sunday night and expose them. The rest of their opponents ... I think between either Dallas or Philly, at least one of them will beat them, and then assuming KC is back at full strength in a couple weeks, they'll either get pounded there or in Houston.

But it shouldn't be a shocker that their defense looks good when they play nothing but garbage offenses with zero quality QB play.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, had a look at their schedule. Basically it appears they've had their weak competition strung together in a row, and starting this next week is where they'll have their toughest competition all in a row.

Their next games are ...

@Bal
@Phi
Dal
@Hou
KC

They won't lose all of those, but they'll lose at least 2 maybe 3 I'd say.

I guess the reason I don't see them going 16-0 is because the last time they did, Brady threw a career high 50 TDs, had both Moss and Stalworth in their primes on his team along with Welker, and all kinds of other weapons.

He has only 13 TD passes so far, well below that pace, and when you gotta pay a high price to get Sanu to bolster your receiving corps, that's not usually good news.

Who'd be most likely to knock em out of the playoffs on the AFC side? I would actually put the Ravens ahead of the Chiefs there because John Harbaugh has done it before in Baltimore beating Brady in his house 2x in the playoffs, and taking him down to the wire the other two times. I'd put KC at two because assuming they are healthy and ready to go playing with a chip on their shoulder to get revenge over last year, I think they could. Indianapolis, well that could be interesting. No they don't always win pretty, but Frank Wyche seems to find more ways to beat his opponents than Chuck Pagano ever did. I'd say Houston would be least likely to knock em out given Bill O'Briens playoff problems.

Now assuming the Pats were back in the Superbowl, I'd take any one of the current top 3 NFC teams including us over them in a heartbeat. All of them including us are way better than that Rams team last year was hands down.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BOOYAH!!!! THEY BEEN BEATEN BADDDD

Hell yeah I knew those Pats were overinflated beating nothing but cupcakes lol.

AFC outside of Baltimore and KC is weak ... Well maybe Houston is legit but ... Yup Pats garbage opponent schedule was exposed tonight

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BOOYAH!!!! THEY BEEN BEATEN BADDDD

Hell yeah I knew those Pats were overinflated beating nothing but cupcakes lol.

AFC outside of Baltimore and KC is weak ... Well maybe Houston is legit but ... Yup Pats garbage opponent schedule was exposed tonight
I'm pretty sure most NFL fans knew the Patsies were overrated with their easy peasy schedule. Same goes for the 49ers. Maybe now the sports media will quit with their "Greatest defense ever" nonsense. Every NFC team is hoping to get a shot at those guys in the SB now. I highly doubt they'll get there though.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most NFL fans knew the Patsies were overrated with their easy peasy schedule. Same goes for the 49ers. Maybe now the sports media will quit with their "Greatest defense ever" nonsense. Every NFC team is hoping to get a shot at those guys in the SB now. I highly doubt they'll get there though.

With how weak the AFC is NE should be a favorite to get to the SB. The NFC is a lot more competitive.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With how weak the AFC is NE should be a favorite to get to the SB. The NFC is a lot more competitive.

Oh they'll get a top seed probably, but if I was a Pats fan I'd be very worried about what happened in Baltimore.

On defense there was proof of what a scrambler QB mixed in with a potent run game and play action or zone read could do to that defense.

Both Baltimore and KC with Mahomes have the kind of offenses to confuse them.

But more so, old man Brady no longer can just heave it up to Gronkowski. The Ravens were locking down on Edelman, and he struggled knowing where to go with the ball. The Josh McDaniels offense is dysfunctional without the star TE.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh they'll get a top seed probably, but if I was a Pats fan I'd be very worried about what happened in Baltimore.

On defense there was proof of what a scrambler QB mixed in with a potent run game and play action or zone read could do to that defense.

Both Baltimore and KC with Mahomes have the kind of offenses to confuse them.

But more so, old man Brady no longer can just heave it up to Gronkowski. The Ravens were locking down on Edelman, and he struggled knowing where to go with the ball. The Josh McDaniels offense is dysfunctional without the star TE.

Yes, that offense just isn't the same without Gronk. Gronk was such a mismatch for defenders and almost impossible to stop.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not if they draw the Ravens or Texans. Man oh man those Texans are embarrassing him right now.

Man oh man both those teams are gonna force Tom Brady to retire this year. He can't win anything if his defense doesn't bail him out.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not if they draw the Ravens or Texans. Man oh man those Texans are embarrassing him right now.

Man oh man both those teams are gonna force Tom Brady to retire this year. He can't win anything if his defense doesn't bail him out.

When I posted about how weak the AFC was it was before the Ravens went on a roll. I believe they are the team to beat this year.

It is amazing how bad NE looks when they play a tough team. They look good against cupcakes, especially the Jets and Phins, but not so hot against others.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their offense in general hasn't been good most the year. It's just that their division is full of even worse offenses, but match em up against any team that's got explosive capability period on O like the Texans, Chiefs or Ravens, they don't win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts