Big Bad Brad

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I have no faith in brad jones. He falls in that category of "the sun shines on a dogs *** once in a while". He is sloth like most of the time, can't drop back into coverage and when he does he gets burned. He is borderline **** IMO.
The reason he was able to make those plays in that video: Forte is not good in short yardage situations, never has been. 2) their short yardage bruiser back michael bush was out with an injury, he would have bowled over brad jones.

If there is room for improvment at LB, I say Brad jones and Zombo need to go. They both suck and both get burned to often, other guys need to get a chance to step up or we need to draft a beast.

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I have no faith in brad jones. He falls in that category of "the sun shines on a dogs *** once in a while". He is sloth like most of the time, can't drop back into coverage and when he does he gets burned. He is borderline **** IMO.
The reason he was able to make those plays in that video: Forte is not good in short yardage situations, never has been. 2) their short yardage bruiser back michael bush was out with an injury, he would have bowled over brad jones.

If there is room for improvment at LB, I say Brad jones and Zombo need to go. They both suck and both get burned to often, other guys need to get a chance to step up or we need to draft a beast.
For some reason the wigs absolutely loves the guy.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Brad Jones is the third string ILB, after Bishop and Smith. He's played pretty damn well for a third stringer IMO. The Packers certainly have postions that need upgrading (like the OL) but let's hope Thompson doesn't concentrate on third stringers. BTW, I don't know of any of the Packers ILBs who are great in coverage. Better than the third stringer? Sure. Great? Not IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts