Best unit of starting linebackers in 05

What team will have the best starting LB unit in 05?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broncos

• Eagles

• Falcons

• Ravens

• Redskins

• Bills

• Steelers

• Packers

• Other

• Total voters

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll stick with the Packers..... Several Teams have been able to keep, or improve, their position with regards to those Players.... Carolina is one which everyone should watch for this year... (you get one guess why)

Otherwise, if FA hasn't hit those Teams which made the last rounds of the Playoffs 2004, then we should be able to expect them to repeat their success again this year.... Things can change, however! :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
C'mon who's picking the Packers? 3? lol

I voted Ravens, but I think the Patriots might be better now that I put more thought into it.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
C'mon who's picking the Packers? 3? lol

I voted Ravens, but I think the Patriots might be better now that I put more thought into it.

i picked the pats..but with Bruschi gone that might not be the case. Raven or Steelers imo.

daredevil25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They had a terrible season but I can't believe the 49ers were left off. Julian Peterson, Jamie Winborn, Jeff Ulbrich, Derek Smith, and Saleem Rasheed. Not the star power of some of those units, but definitely an unheralded unit. Not their fault the secondary and defensive line sucked for that team.

OP
OP
L

Ludders86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point DareDevil25. JP is quite a beast! And the others aren't bad. I should have put them in but the poll ran out of space. Maybe should have missed out Philly as aside from Trotter not much else really comes to mind. A bit surprised with all the people picking Ravens. I mean they still have Ray but they've lost Hartwell and hasn't Suggs moved to end or something? I went with Broncos myself-Wilson at MLB then they've got DJ Williams who I think is really going to be something special not to mention Gold's returned from Tampa. Any further thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts