Best site to watch nfl games?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
From our rules which I am sure you read first thing after signing up
https://www.packerforum.com/threads/full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/
Site that Stream NFL Games:
We do NOT under any circumstance allow people to post links to streaming NFL games. Furthermore, we do not offer ANY form of advertising to sites that stream content. As with all serious offenses, you will get banned immediately if you create a thread or post with links to these types of sites in your signature or within the content of your created thread/post. If you are trying to find places that WILL be showing the Packer games, you can check out the following site: http://www.packerseverywhere.com/

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since you mention it, I assume it's safe to talk about packerseverywhere.com. I loaded that some time ago when this came up before, but I don't see anything about streaming connections. It's a busy site, but can you point me to where they list places that stream?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
packerseverywhere is fine..

The nfl cracks down on streaming sites and will go after those places..That is why on our forum we really have no tolerance for it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers everywhere is a site where they tell you where you can watch a Packer game in cities across the country

I am pretty sure they don't have streaming links to games

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We here at packerforum.com will not allow anyone to post any link to any streaming game

H

HardRightEdge

packerseverywhere is fine..

The nfl cracks down on streaming sites and will go after those places..That is why on our forum we really have no tolerance for it
Then I guess it's OK to comment on nfl.com's offering. This is my third season subscribing to this NFL offering.

Last season, nfl.com's live preseason ($19.99) and regular season "Rewind" ($39.99) were ala carte.

Now they are packaged together at $99.99 as "Game Pass", a significant bump.

Keep in mind the regular season games are on replay only...they are not available for viewing when any other NFL game is in progress. On the plus side, you have access to an archive of all games, preseason through the Super Bowl, going back to 2009, if that's your cup of tea.

I tried a bootleg site in 2012 and I got what I paid for. Crappy resolution and intolerable buffering...it was unwatchable. I have a fairly high end laptop and a high speed internet connection...the nfl.com broadcasts are HD and come through buffer-free...very high quality. Here are their system requirements:

http://www.nfl.com/game-pass-help#system-requirements

For me, nfl.com is the next best thing to a cable TV feed with a DVR when the Packers are broadcast nationally. Otherwise, I'd prefer to wait a day for a quality feed with fast forward and rewind functions. Then again, I'm not a shout box or knee-jerk-Twitter kind of guy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes NFL Game pass is a legal way to watch, if you're talking about a site you can pay to watch the games online from. Though you do have to be located outside the US, Bahamas, and Mexico I believe.

Another way, if you or a friend has an account with a participating provider, foxsports.com's foxsportsgo service does NFL games from local Fox channels depending on what location you're in and streams them online on their site. It's similar to WatchESPN on ESPN's site.

Members online

Latest posts