Best Packers Logo

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I prefer the Lombardi era interlocked GB. I like the Acme Packers stuff but it's a little too Michigan flavored for my Ohio State/Packers room lol. The G is classic but if theres no color it might be Packers it might be Georgia

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all have our preferences, don't we?
To me, the GB looks too jumbled.
So I like just the good ol' G.
Though I think they should do something with the one on the field. It always looks weird or not like the one on the helmets to me.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or give me the new logo...the Vince Lombardi trophy. I'm seeing more and more Packers clothing and hats with that logo on it. Hopefully the team decides its important to keep that logo around for a few years...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I prefer the Lombardi era interlocked GB. I like the Acme Packers stuff but it's a little too Michigan flavored for my Ohio State/Packers room lol. The G is classic but if theres no color it might be Packers it might be Georgia

I was floatin in a lazy river at the MGM in Vegas and this Drunk guy with a Georgia hat on started yelling at me "Bulldog, Bulldog". Guess he was color blind.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I was floatin in a lazy river at the MGM in Vegas and this Drunk guy with a Georgia hat on started yelling at me "Bulldog, Bulldog". Guess he was color blind.

Tell me about it. I am down in Alabama. I was flying my Packers car flag what has a Green Bay helmet on it. Stopped at a stop light, guy next to me yelled out, "How 'bout dem Dawgs" Took me a second to realize he was talking to ME!

Funny thing was, Georgia had just got beaten by Boise State.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Give me the throwback 60's style with the state of Wisconsin and the heisman posed player.
The heisman one. Amazingly the Packers still use it in the locker room and on their visors on the helmets. Look for it sometime.