Best packers bar

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think us the best packers bar you have been to?

In GB and Outside GB

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stadium View in Green Bay. Outside of Green Bay, Glory Days in La Crosse, WI. Looks like a Packer Fan hoarder lives there. I like it.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't go to Packers bars anymore. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and enjoy the games by myself or with my Packer friend who drops by occasionaly(Not Enough!!!). When I did the bar circuit, Mr. Days in DC was the best.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Still looking for one in So Cal. Liked the Stadium View when I was there. I have Sunday ticket too but nothing like watching a game with a bunch of packer fans.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of Denver is Rocky Flats Lounge. Kind of a dive which is why it's great. It also happens to be across the highway from a former nuclear weapons plant so you might glow a little when you leave!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My brothers man-cave, his 4 stall heated garage. No bother to clean up, floor is a mess, just don't get the TV wet.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I live right off of Gross/Holmgren but I've never been to Stadium View. It seems to be the gold standard for Packers bars in Green Bay.

In Cancun a couple years ago I went to this bar that appeared to cater solely to Packers fans. I don't know if it can be considered a Packers bar, but there was a ton of green and gold there!

Latest posts