Best Packer sign ever

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She took her Facebook down. Tried to get attention with a sign then doesn't like the attention she got. Typical

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fail to see how this is so popular. Big woop, people cheat all the time. I don't approve of cheating, but they are making a big deal over a sign.

Reaction score
Classic sign! IF that girl has season tickets for next year, I will volunteer to be her NEW boyfriend, but that would mean I would then be "cheating" on my wife and I cringe every time I reset that vengeful "Bobbitt" act in my mind. On second thought, I think I will choose to watch from the couch, also.;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the "Drove from Hawaii" was just dumb and lame and prefer the "Ex boyfriend being on couch" sign because his cheating butt deserved that.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thinking of catchy signs is very hard!!! you want one thats going to grab the camera's eye!!:confused:

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I believe it was real...She was on the air the other day..

ILUVGB is right. It was the "Drove from Hawaii sign I was talking about.

I thought the "Drove from Hawaii" was just dumb and lame and prefer the "Ex boyfriend being on couch" sign because his cheating butt deserved that.

I never thought of any sign as being dumb or lame. The whole scene of watching fans with their signs was a warm Packer moment. Except for the Lambeau leap, tv interaction with fans doesn't get any better.

P.S. - I swear your signature pic looks like John Travolta.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
without reading the rest of the thread I would have to say the best packers sign is Reggie White

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts