Best Game So Far?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we didnt score in bunches and gave up way way way too many stupid and costly penalties.

but we were AWAY at a tough place for us to play.

big stage.

our offense was eating clock and moving the ball.

our offense was balanced and let our defense rest while wearing theres down.

our defense held when they had to. the didnt play their best game... but in the end they got the job done.

Favre was on tonight.

Run game got it done. Ryan Grant ran hard and was very good.

and for my money its hard to beat an over time bomb to win the game.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad we won but I do not share your enthusiasm about the quality of the win.

The Pats or Colts would have destroyed either team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this was one of the worst games this season.

- Bigby was bad
- Jennings had some rare drops
- Woodson and Harris were bad
- Multiple penalties
- No TDs in the redzone, settling for field goals

But every game isn't going to be nice and neat. They get messy, sloppy, and you gotta keep going and fighting to win, and GB did. GO PACKERS!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- Bigby was bad
- Multiple penalties

But every game isn't going to be nice and neat. They get messy, sloppy, and you gotta keep going and fighting to win, and GB did. GO PACKERS!

Trom - about your sig. yes, Grant deserves the consistency award. But Barnett is a close second. He was making tackles all over the place. He did miss one important tackle, but other than that, he was on today.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

- Bigby was bad
- Multiple penalties

Trom - about your sig. yes, Grant deserves the consistency award. But Barnett is a close second. He was making tackles all over the place. He did miss one important tackle, but other than that, he was on today.

Take it up with the voting committee. Barnett had a good game, but Grant played his heart out, and was a consistent running threat. CONSISTENT RUNNING THREAT! We haven't said that since last year. The kid gets the award. Barnett and Kampman were a close 2nd. Maybe next week.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the most exciting win of the year, but not the best win. Too many penalties, and the defense was kind of soft. They were lucky for that flukey fumble by Denver at the one yard line. Although the running game was pretty good, it sputtered in the second half when the Packers could've eaten up more clock to preserve their lead.

I'm smiling right now, though, you better believe it! Onward to KC!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
It was the most exciting win of the year, but not the best win. Too many penalties, and the defense was kind of soft. They were lucky for that flukey fumble by Denver at the one yard line. Although the running game was pretty good, it sputtered in the second half when the Packers could've eaten up more clock to preserve their lead.

Thats the way i see it too. If not for the 2 HUGE passes by Favre, we'd be 5-2 instead on 6-1. But we ARE 6-1!
We find ways to win, and thats what counts the most!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

My thoughts exactly.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know the SD game was pretty intense.

I agree, I was at the SD game and it was the best I have seen this team perform in several years. Last night, too many missed opportunities and penalties that could have come back to bite in the end. But as far as thrilling and resilient, last night ranks right up there.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...Reminded me too much of the Bears game with all the penalties and such. But no Turnovers means a victory.

Now the question mark is how many wins will it take to secure homefield in the POs

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Statistically this is the best ... well most complete game for the offense, hands down. Two 100 yard WR and 100 yard RB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts