Best and Worst PFF Grades vs Lions Week 4

Reaction score
I prefer Myers at center over Nijman at RT. We haven't really seen Tom at center except for preseason against 2nd half wannabees. I'd prefer a FA center before moving Tom.
Yeah we can’t make a move that solves 1 problem but creates another. Now if we can’t find a good LT but there’s a good RT? Do that and move Tom to Center might work. I just think keeping out best blocking TE off Walker’s shoulder regular so Walker knows he won’t get beat easy on the far outside. If the Rusher doesn’t go wide our TE can float out for a short option for Love. Getting Jenkins back would be a huge upgrade over Newman even if he’s playing at 95%. That shores up a big hole on that left side. Jenkins looks like he’s wanting to play. Which is amazing as he’s a big piece of the puzzle.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah we can’t make a move that solves 1 problem but creates another. Now if we can’t find a good LT but there’s a good RT? Do that and move Tom to Center might work. I just think keeping out best blocking TE off Walker’s shoulder regular so Walker knows he won’t get beat easy on the far outside. If the Rusher doesn’t go wide our TE can float out for a short option for Love. Getting Jenkins back would be a huge upgrade over Newman even if he’s playing at 95%. That shores up a big hole on that left side. Jenkins looks like he’s wanting to play. Which is amazing as he’s a big piece of the puzzle.
After watching Dallas-SF we would get flattened by either DL with even a good OL.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching Dallas-SF we would get flattened by either DL with even a good OL.
SF is playing SO well right now it's not fair to compare, imho. GB needs to win the "winnable" games and work on offensive consistency. Less 3 & outs, WR's making the 3rd down catches to extend drives. OL's giving Love that "extra" 1/2 second to find his receiver.

Defensively, Quay needs some help filling to reduce big draw play gains. Somebody besides Gary needs to get consistent pressure while keeping contain.

I'll reitrate...the Vegas game is a perfect "get right" game, IF there aren't any major gaffs by Love, Barry, or MLF.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SF is playing SO well right now it's not fair to compare, imho. GB needs to win the "winnable" games and work on offensive consistency. Less 3 & outs, WR's making the 3rd down catches to extend drives. OL's giving Love that "extra" 1/2 second to find his receiver.

Defensively, Quay needs some help filling to reduce big draw play gains. Somebody besides Gary needs to get consistent pressure while keeping contain.

I'll reitrate...the Vegas game is a perfect "get right" game, IF there aren't any major gaffs by Love, Barry, or MLF.
We probably will not see a very good game fundamentally. One time will just be thankful for a victory.

Members online

Latest posts