Wow, very impressive score for R. Walker. Wonder how the Packers graded him

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, very impressive score for R. Walker. Wonder how the Packers graded him

I do know in house the team is VERY pleased with how Walker has grown and a term I heard last time I actually talked to someone was "learning to excel". I personally don't know about that, and that could mean a wide range of things to different people really so take it for what it is.

I have been very pleased with how well he has been doing especially last four or five games.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do know in house the team is VERY pleased with how Walker has grown and a term I heard last time I actually talked to someone was "learning to excel". I personally don't know about that, and that could mean a wide range of things to different people really so take it for what it is.

I have been very pleased with how well he has been doing especially last four or five games.
Yosh had a chance to take the job but he apparently is just going to be a lifetime backup.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yosh had a chance to take the job but he apparently is just going to be a lifetime backup.

Talk about a guy that fell from grace...there were teams calling about if he was available back before the season as many of us remember....I'm doubting we even open up communications about a contract with him at this point.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fun fact: Speaking of PFF, they have Love now with 9 games in a row with 5 or more explosive pass plays (however that is defined). That is the longest streak this season and the longest for the Pack since 2000. When he has a clean pocket, he's statistically the best overall since Halloween. Get that man his protection!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably not in Green Bay and he's probably good enough to start at one of the tackle positions in a fair number of NFL cities

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be great then if someone wanted him.

Not really, he isn’t being signed in off season so no return unless I guess if he signs a massive contract but I doubt his contract if not with us will be comp worthy.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Penn State fan here. I watched Walker in college, and was thrilled that they were able to get him in the 7th round. His biggest thing was up and down with effort for lack of a better description. He seems to be coming around hopefully. I remember him dominating the defensive end from Detroit when he was in Michigan. He always seemed to have his best games against his best competition.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Walker has really come on down the stretch even as the Packers have been playing themselves out of the top ten of the draft.

The odds that they would find a rookie where they'll pick who could be nearly as good as Walker immediately are pretty slim.