Best and Worst Grades Week 10 vs Seahawks

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Seattle had some seriously good tackling by their back end players going on until we wore them down in the 4th quarter. They had to spend too much time on the field because we shut down their offense.

D

Deleted member 6794

Seemed to me the Seahawks goal was to stop the run. They had a lot of single coverage and stacked the box. I'm not ready to say the run blocking was bad.

The Packers run blocking hasn't been good for most of the season with the team ranking 27th in yards before contact in the league entering week 11 despite having a talented tandem in Jones and Dillon.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers run blocking hasn't been good for most of the season with the team ranking 27th in yards before contact in the league entering week 11 despite having a talented tandem in Jones and Dillon.
It just got a lot worse. Probably our most versatile, and talented, offensive lineman may be gone for a year. We may not see him on the field through much of next year as well. Jenkins appeared to be seriously injured.

D

Deleted member 6794

It just got a lot worse. Probably our most versatile, and talented, offensive lineman may be gone for a year. We may not see him on the field through much of next year as well. Jenkins appeared to be seriously injured.

The Packers losing Jenkins is devastating. In addition I'm worried about Bakhtiari having suffered a setback as well.

Members online

Latest posts