1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Belichick son arrested

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by longtimefan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    WALTHAM, Mass. (Oct. 30, 2006) -- The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Oct. 28 in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Team spokesman Stacey James said Bill Belichick could not immediately be reached for comment. The Patriots played a road game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I thought he was a disciplinarian.

"Hes just a kid looking for attention from his busy father!" - Some Liberal Hippy

3. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree Tromadz!! When kids dont get the attention from their parents some kids will get into trouble...

4. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is tpp bad about his son. I do agree that if the kids don't get attention from their parents, they get into trouble. But, I have also seen kids who were given attention by their parents get into trouble. I personally think it is the society in which we live today.

5. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Seriously, this shouldn't even be in the news. It's so worthless, it in no way effects Belicheck or the Patriots, and in my opinion is a pathetic 'news' article.

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    subin I have been thinking of posting your exact words all day but was afraid that it would be taken the wrong way. Thank you for your post...it is truly unfair that Belicheck should have to deal with this being all over the news. If it was my kid or yours it would never even make the back page of the paper.

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    agreed - who the f cares about what belicheck does, let alone his son?!?!?

8. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not the fathers fault. Nor is it the mothers for that matter. It's not "society's" fault, either. It's the KIDS fault. Hold him accountable for his actions and stop looking for the "root cause" because that can be debated until the cows come home. Instead spend that time figuring out punishment for his crime. Hold people accountable and "society" will change for the better.