Belichick son arrested

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
WALTHAM, Mass. (Oct. 30, 2006) -- The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Oct. 28 in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Team spokesman Stacey James said Bill Belichick could not immediately be reached for comment. The Patriots played a road game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he was a disciplinarian.

"Hes just a kid looking for attention from his busy father!" - Some Liberal Hippy

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he was a disciplinarian.

"Hes just a kid looking for attention from his busy father!" - Some Liberal Hippy

I agree Tromadz!! When kids dont get the attention from their parents some kids will get into trouble...

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is tpp bad about his son. I do agree that if the kids don't get attention from their parents, they get into trouble. But, I have also seen kids who were given attention by their parents get into trouble. I personally think it is the society in which we live today.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, this shouldn't even be in the news. It's so worthless, it in no way effects Belicheck or the Patriots, and in my opinion is a pathetic 'news' article.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, this shouldn't even be in the news. It's so worthless, it in no way effects Belicheck or the Patriots, and in my opinion is a pathetic 'news' article.

subin I have been thinking of posting your exact words all day but was afraid that it would be taken the wrong way. Thank you for your post...it is truly unfair that Belicheck should have to deal with this being all over the news. If it was my kid or yours it would never even make the back page of the paper.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
That is tpp bad about his son. I do agree that if the kids don't get attention from their parents, they get into trouble. But, I have also seen kids who were given attention by their parents get into trouble. I personally think it is the society in which we live today.

It's not the fathers fault. Nor is it the mothers for that matter. It's not "society's" fault, either. It's the KIDS fault. Hold him accountable for his actions and stop looking for the "root cause" because that can be debated until the cows come home. Instead spend that time figuring out punishment for his crime. Hold people accountable and "society" will change for the better.

Members online

Latest posts