Bears-Packers tickets for Soldier Field

musky60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am asking if any Packer season ticket holder would like to swap two (2) tickets for Bears-Packers @ Lambeau with two (2) tickets for Bear-Packers @ Soldier Field?

Soldier Field seats are in Section 253 (North End Zone), a great view and good non-holiday matchup.
I will gladly pay any difference in cost if your seats are better and/or cost more.

[email protected]

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I am asking if any Packer season ticket holder would like to swap two (2) tickets for Bears-Packers @ Lambeau with two (2) tickets for Bear-Packers @ Soldier Field?

Soldier Field seats are in Section 253 (North End Zone), a great view and good non-holiday matchup.
I will gladly pay any difference in cost if your seats are better and/or cost more.

[email protected]

Isn't EVERY seat at Lambeau better by default? :coffee:

I wish you luck with this deal Musky. Given that the Packers travel to Soldier Field on 11/12 and by then the Bears will most likely be playing for next year and John Fox might already be looking for a new employer, people are going to have to want to come out and see the Rookie QB get some snaps or Bear ticket holders maybe giving them away.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts