1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bears-Packers tickets for Soldier Field

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by musky60, Jul 1, 2017.

1. musky60

musky60 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I am asking if any Packer season ticket holder would like to swap two (2) tickets for Bears-Packers @ Lambeau with two (2) tickets for Bear-Packers @ Soldier Field?

Soldier Field seats are in Section 253 (North End Zone), a great view and good non-holiday matchup.
    I will gladly pay any difference in cost if your seats are better and/or cost more.

[email protected]

2. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Packer Fan Since:
    Isn't EVERY seat at Lambeau better by default? :coffee:

I wish you luck with this deal Musky. Given that the Packers travel to Soldier Field on 11/12 and by then the Bears will most likely be playing for next year and John Fox might already be looking for a new employer, people are going to have to want to come out and see the Rookie QB get some snaps or Bear ticket holders maybe giving them away.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017