Bears draft is a joke!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't take anymore!
Jerry Angelo is in the middle of the worst Bears draft that I have ever seen. Is Cade McNown still on the board?
The Bears needed to upgrade their offense in the worst way and this years draft was rated as the best ever for the TE crop and he picks 3 defensive players. Not even the best 3 mind you, just 3 cutesy pie look how clever I am type picks that could have been had tomorrow.
Unf**king believable!
:x

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that was pretty bad. Why didnt you guys get pope. You had 2 chances to get Pope...

but no...you got a SS (which makes no sense), a DT (no sense) and CB (makes sense...but that guy didnt play last year, did he?)

maybe a better day 2?

all my bears friends are very upset.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was over at chicago sports.com and they are livid. This comes after Jerry getting stuck with the grand slam breakfast boy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love chicagosports.com

great bulls coverage.

lol...man....id like to enjoy your pain...but...it was just real bad...i cant even do it.

3 day 1 picks

3 BAD day 1 picks.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a very frustrating day for Bears fans man. Winning the division and losing in the first round of the playoffs does not give you the right to take a draft day off. Total arrogance!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree.
Things are starting to fall apart already.
Manning JR should be in jail.
Tank tore his quad.
Draft sucked.
Grossman hurt himself watching the draft.
This blows!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprised the bears didn't spend more on offense considering their offense was terrible and their defense rocked last year.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears would come and I would figure a WR or TE and they went crazy on defense. With a defense as good as the Bears they will wind up cutting some talent. At this point it does not seem like a draft good for the Bears.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears didnt even sign the george mason forward who wants to play TE in the NFL. lol

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah...now they have talent at defensive line..oh wait...they already had loads of talent there.

but you got a fullback! thats....something...

(honestly the only thing you guys got was a rookie unproven CB and a kick returner...didnt address offense at all....retarded GM angelo)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9 of 11 starters on last years Def were drafted by the Bears since I think 2000.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great, now you have depth

defensive depth > starting offense?

according to Angelo, thats how he sees it.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
(honestly the only thing you guys got was a rookie unproven CB and a kick returner...didnt address offense at all....retarded GM angelo)

Yeah, the Packers drafted all those proven players and bolstered their offense with the WR from the Powerhouse NorthEast Michigan Tech - they did much better than Chicago.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears had a good running game, with zero passing game. They have several WR's coming back this year that didn't play last year. They have a starting QB that showed promise at the end of the year, plus a proven backup. If the Def plays as well next year as it did last year, they will be fine.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They also lack a TE that can do anything but block and their recievers are all either very unproven or over the hill. Muhammed dropped alot of balls last season.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
They also lack a TE that can do anything but block and their recievers are all either very unproven or over the hill. Muhammed dropped alot of balls last season.

The TE's are average at best. Clark blocks well, but is average in receiving.
The 2nd and 3rd receivers showed a lot of promise at the end of the year. Muhammed had a broken bone in his hand at the end of the year, supposedly explaining some of the drops. Orton was not an NFL qb last year. Grossman looked good after being off for 4 months. Griese gives them a legit NFL qb on the bench.

Bottom line: The Bears offense can easily improve over last year, and if the D stays where it was, this will be a better team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah all those healthy WRs are coming back to chicago. All those unproven WRs. Wow.

The bears offense could improve easilly...if the bears did anything...they arent doing anything.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah all those healthy WRs are coming back to chicago. All those unproven WRs. Wow.

The bears offense could improve easilly...if the bears did anything...they arent doing anything.

At least the Bears 2, 3 and 4 receivers are unproven.
The Packers 2, 3 and 4 receivers are all proven...to be bad.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and you have just proven yourself to be retarded. There aren't any set 2, 3, and 4 reciever for the Packers right now. Must be nice not knowing what you are talking about.

Members online

Latest posts