Bears draft is a joke!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will have to quit reading the Appleton-Fox Cities Post Crescent if they are going to write lies, like Ferguson starting opposite Driver, and Gardner lining up as the #3.

btw - don't call people a name that is used to describe someone that is less fortunate than yourself. It may help your self confidence, but it really isn't fair to them. Try ****** or jerk next time.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings is proven to be bad? that....no. that doesnt even make sense on idiot world, population YOU!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having people line up at certain spots in MINI CAMP, not even training camp mind you, is not an indication of who is going to be playing at what spot. There are most likely several players that will make the team that aren't on the roster yet. Can you wow me with your amazing football knowledge any more?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not amazing football knowledge, just showing off my reading skills. We can either talk about facts, which is what is happening now, or predict the future, and make up things to talk about. Your right, M Harrison did look great in the last preseason game, catching those 3 Rodgers TD passes!

Tromdaz - you are right, Jennings has not proven anything yet. Idiot world- very entertaining.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Having people line up at certain spots in MINI CAMP, not even training camp mind you, is not an indication of who is going to be playing at what spot. There are most likely several players that will make the team that aren't on the roster yet. Can you wow me with your amazing football knowledge any more?

I'll do it.

My amazing football knowledge says Javon Walker> Donald Driver :wink:

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The facts are that what is happening now means nothing as to what the final reciever line up will be. It is stupid to look at where people line up on the first mini camp and decide that is what it is going to look like when the season starts.

As for Walker, he has had one really good year and even that year Driver's numbers were only slightly behind Walker's. Now Walker is coming off an injury and is a locker room turd. Way too much baggage. I'm not saying he isn't talented, but the Packers can live without him just fine.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Tromdaz - you are right, Jennings has not proven anything yet. Idiot world- very entertaining.

which is it, "unproven" or "proven to be bad"

talk about a flip flopper.. :roll:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
The Bears draft was better than you guys think. You will see.
Excuse me for this Packersacker.........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Sorry..........opps, here's more! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Were you typing that with a straight face??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:

:roll: Cheesey, I love how you "Rival fans" think just because the Bears didn't take a TE or WR that the offense wasn't addressed this off-season and is in the same shape as it was last season. The Bears offense was so full of injuries last year they didn't have a chance on that side of the ball(Oh but I forgot only Packers fans can justify the injury excuse).

Bears RBs> Packers RBs
Bears O-line > Packers O-line
Bears defense>Packers defense
Bears WR's are about as proven Packers WR and they had to deal with Kyle Orton last season(not this year).

Pretty much the only thing the Packers have over the Bears this season so far is #4 again but he'll probably be gone next year so good luck with Aaron(my first play from scrimmage was a fumble) Rodgers. :wink:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:

which is it, "unproven" or "proven to be bad"

talk about a flip flopper.. :roll:

I said that he has not proven anything yet - bad or good. He actually had a positive comment in the paper from the weekend. He wasn't playing with the top players, I don't think, but they still said that he was the only one that made any noticable plays. After reading 5,000 posts of you arguing with Packer fans I would have thought you to be out of steam - wrong! You are definately passionate about your posts.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:

What exactly do you know about the Bears draft that makes you LOL? Actually, what do you know about the Packers draft? How many of the players had you heard of before? I could be wrong, but you don't seem the type to go out on the net and research things.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Javon Walker had his Pro Bowl year in 2004. What solid DB did he face? Looking back at it, I think he went against mostly crap DB's especially those from
THE BEARS!!!

;)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:
I said that he has not proven anything yet - bad or good.

4thand26 said:
The Packers 2, 3 and 4 receivers are all proven...to be bad.

Contradict yourself much? Just...stop. Just stop. Go away, flip flopper.
The paper did not list Jennings at second, third or fourth receiver. I wasn't at the minicamp like you must have been, so I will have to go with what I read.

Please reference the below post for flip flopping. Don't you remember saying that you were going to take your ball and leave?

http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?na ... pic&t=5152

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Javon Walker had his Pro Bowl year in 2004. What solid DB did he face? Looking back at it, I think he went against mostly crap DB's especially those from
THE BEARS!!!

;)

Didn't they go 1 and 1 against the Bears that year?
Are you trying to justify J Walker not actually being that good?

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey you wranglers, especially those from the Bears side! Please scroll back to the first post and look, who started this thread and what were his words. And "4thand26": Here is what you said in your first post of this thread:
4thand26 said:
I agree.
Things are starting to fall apart already.
Manning JR should be in jail.
Tank tore his quad.
Draft sucked.
Grossman hurt himself watching the draft.
This blows!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Maybe the Packers were a little more successful in this years Draft than "da Bears", maybe not. For the moment it looks like so, but only time can tell. So why waste energy on wrangling about a topic with a coincidence in opinion, at least coincident to a greater or lesser extent?
Mehr sog i ned!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:

What exactly do you know about the Bears draft that makes you LOL? Actually, what do you know about the Packers draft? How many of the players had you heard of before? I could be wrong, but you don't seem the type to go out on the net and research things.

NOTHING! I was just agreeing with the original posting!
We will see when the season is over, right? As far as "knowing" the players, NO ONE does. Not even the "pros" that pick them. It's ALL a crap shoot. Some players turn out great that were late round picks, some "can't miss" rookies end up on the scrap heap (Like Cade McNown). The fact that DaBears went all defense was what made me laugh. And even some of their fans are ticked at that fact.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:

4thand26 said:

The paper did not list Jennings at second, third or fourth receiver. I wasn't at the minicamp like you must have been, so I will have to go with what I read.

Please reference the below post for flip flopping. Don't you remember saying that you were going to take your ball and leave?

I had to come back so you morons didnt take over. :) And yeah, if you don't think Jennings will be a 2,3, or 4, you are retarded. But that's synonymous with Bears Fan, isn't it? Ha. Oh, is that all you got? Oh, i'm sorry. you lose.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:

4thand26 said:

I had to come back so you morons didnt take over. :) And yeah, if you don't think Jennings will be a 2,3, or 4, you are retarded. But that's synonymous with Bears Fan, isn't it? Ha. Oh, is that all you got? Oh, i'm sorry. you lose.

:roll: Tromadz = T.O. of the Packers forum.

Why is it that everytime I read a his posts I hear "the "Young and the Restless" theme song in my head? :D

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:

We will see when the season is over, right? As far as "knowing" the players, NO ONE does. Not even the "pros" that pick them. It's ALL a crap shoot. Some players turn out great that were late round picks, some "can't miss" rookies end up on the scrap heap (Like Cade McNown). The fact that DaBears went all defense was what made me laugh. And even some of their fans are ticked at that fact.
Here I was going to eat and you had to bring up Cade McNown. Why not just remind me of Curtis Enis.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:
tromadz said:
4thand26 said:

4thand26 said:

:roll: Tromadz = T.O. of the Packers forum.

Why is it that everytime I read a his posts I hear "the "Young and the Restless" theme song in my head? :D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bavpb said:
Hey you wranglers, especially those from the Bears side! Please scroll back to the first post and look, who started this thread and what were his words. And "4thand26": Here is what you said in your first post of this thread:
4thand26 said:
I agree.
Things are starting to fall apart already.
Manning JR should be in jail.
Tank tore his quad.
Draft sucked.
Grossman hurt himself watching the draft.
This blows!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Maybe the Packers were a little more successful in this years Draft than "da Bears", maybe not. For the moment it looks like so, but only time can tell. So why waste energy on wrangling about a topic with a coincidence in opinion, at least coincident to a greater or lesser extent?
Mehr sog i ned!
1. Look at the time of the post, I was drunk!(but deep down I do feel that way, my sober self falls back on the fact that the Bears front office, or any front office, knows a lot more about football than I do.).
2. I was really wondering when Tromdz was going to find that post, good find.
3. I agree 100% with your assessment of the draft in the bottom of your post. Very well thought out post.

Beaten and unhappy, I will bow out of this topic. And I will never come back, so dont anyone try to post how much of an asset I am here.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, Im back.

Moderator: Please pin this Topic so that in 3 years, we can evaluate the draft and see who is right.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:

Here I was going to eat and you had to bring up Cade McNown. Why not just remind me of Curtis Enis.
LOLOLOL!!!! This had me laughing!!! (Good job......not often can someone do that! :lol: ) I hope i didn't ruin your appetite!!!
Hey......you could always shoot back with "Tony Manderich!!!" :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts