1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Barnett Progressing Well With Knee Rehab

Discussion in 'Official Packers.com News' started by News Bot, Jun 3, 2009.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Apr 18, 2009
    Although linebacker Nick Barnett's on-field work with the team during OTA workouts and mini-camp this month will be limited as he returns from a knee injury, he said Wednesday that he is on schedule with his rehabilitation and is confident he will be ready for the 2009 campaign.

Barnett, who sustained a torn ACL in Green Bay's Week 10 contest at Minnesota last season, worked with the first defense at inside linebacker alongside A.J. Hawk during the jog-through portion of Wednesday's OTA workout on Clarke Hinkle Field.

"I think I'm right on schedule," Barnett said. "We've got this full month of June. After this month I should be feeling really good, and then we've got all of July.

"I don't know if I'll be participating in training camp at the beginning of it. I wouldn't say for sure, but at some point I am going to be in there in training camp."

Barnett said he began running a few weeks ago, and has added some cutting, planting and jumping to his r..