1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Vltrophy, May 27, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    That's right. Another football player files for bankruptcy. Jamaal Lewis is supposedly worth a little more than $14M. His debts total a little more than $10M. I feel so sorry for him as he only has about 5 houses & 5 cars(using a great deal of sarcasm). I'll admit I to had to file bankruptcy but b/c I got laid off & when I did find a job it was $4.08 less per hr than at my other job. Not b/c I had a fleet of cars & almost a different house to live in each day of the week. Hey Jamaal,pull up your big boy pants & deal w/it.

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    I said Jamaal had 5 cars but the article said a fleet of cars so that could be more or less. He also makes $35K monthly which is $420K annually. He makes more in 1 month than I make in 1 year. Poor baby. Let me call the whaaaaambulance

3. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Now now, Look at big mouth Sapp still flapping his jaw on television (meaning he has a decent job) and had to file. What a piece of trash. Me personally? I practice this new way of living........It's called living within my means!
    Trapped