ball zee predictions for sunday

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Much like Tramon Williams did back in 2011 when the Packers rolled into Atlanta as underdogs and crushed them, a Pick 6 by anyone in Green and Gold would be welcomed. Zero picks sixes this year, we are due!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I would never wish any ill will on another teams player, but I would love to see what Matt Schaub can still do at QB for 3 quarters! Just saying. :coffee:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Mine is T.Davis having a 100 yard+ recieving. One of his catches coming on a "long ball".

Michael/Montgomery combining for a 100 yards rushing.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers throws for 400, Julio gets 4 tds, Peppers gets a tackle, Randall has a qb rating of 150, Falcons punter falls asleep, Matty Ice has more tds than incompletions, Janis does something big and at least two Packers will go out of the game with injuries.

He said ball zee not certifiably insane.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peppers 2 sacks and int

My gut tells me Peppers is going to make an impact in this game as well. Maybe he even returns the int for a td. He did it his first year in GB. Peppers knows this is probably his last chance at a ring. That's why he came to GB and I guarantee he'll do everything he can to make it happen.

I also think this could be a big game for Montgomery. I picked him as my X factor for the Cowboy game and, while he had a good game, he didn't have that breakout game I expect anytime now.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rodgers Flu Game: 7 TDs, 0 INTs, 500 yards passing, 100 yards rushing. Sits out the fourth quarter from exhaustion.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Montgomery 117 yards rushing, 47 receiving two TD's. Ripper gets one TD on 25 yards rushing and Michael breaks one for about 35 and totals 65 yards with a TD. MM tries to protect his depleted DB corps, shorten the game, and supplement his receivers with a ball control ground game. 35 rush attempts to 20 pass attempts with about 36 minute TOP. Rodgers is 13 for 20 for about 225 and a TD plus 3 sacks.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Packers line up for a 59 yard FG to win the game with 2 seconds left. It's a fake and Jacob Schum hits a streaking Jeff Janis down the sidelines for the winning TD!

I just hope Jeff is running the right direction!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts