Badgers will win Rose Bowl I am going there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay. I kept the ranting in this thread. You went back on your word. I kept the ranting in this thread. If people dont want to see my rant/s why is this website a fourm? Im keeping it contained in this thread. And only this thread. If people dont want to read what I have to say then Dont click my threads.

Are you mad that I wont give TCU the Rose bowl win last year?

Read your pm

Then you will understand

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay. I kept the ranting in this thread. You went back on your word. I kept the ranting in this thread. If people dont want to see my rant/s why is this website a fourm? Im keeping it contained in this thread. And only this thread. If people dont want to read what I have to say then Dont click my threads.

Are you mad that I wont give TCU the Rose bowl win last year?
I don't blame you for being mad. If I was as passionate about the Badgers as you are, I would be too which is why I don't have a problem with your rants. I can see things from your point of view.
I'm not encouraging that you keep it up, just saying that I understand where your coming from even if it's just based on nothing but frustration for one's team.

L

Lunchboxer

I don't blame you for being mad. If I was as passionate about the Badgers as you are, I would be too which is why I don't have a problem with your rants. I can see things from your point of view.
I'm not encouraging that you keep it up, just saying that I understand where your coming from even if it's just based on nothing but frustration for one's team.

Thanks.

Im just sick of BB choking when it counts. If he won the Rose bowl last year I would not be nearly as mad.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Kansas fan its hard to believe some fans want to fire a coach that won 11 games.

L

Lunchboxer

As a Kansas fan its hard to believe some fans want to fire a coach that won 11 games.

Beatting such teams as the Hoosiers,Boilermakers,UNLV and the other non confrence teams.

If the badgers played good teams they would get better.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Purdue=4 conference wins in 2011
Kansas=2 wins total in 2011

Members online