1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Away Game Tickets

Discussion in 'Classified Listings' started by irishpacker, May 13, 2008.

1. irishpacker

irishpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Evening chaps,

I'm going to be in San Francisco when the Packers are due to play them in their second Pre-Season game. Now I know pre-seasoners aren't very exciting but I dont think I'll get a chance to see another packers game this year so this will have to do me! Besides, I look forward to seeing Aaron and Brian battle it out for the starting job!

Do you know what the best way to buy tickets for this game would be? Through the 49ers webpage? Ticketmaster?

Cheers! :pop:

2. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would say eBay... I don't know what the demand is in San Fran, but I would be very surprised if you had to pay face value for tickets to a preseason game, which you would through ticketmaster or the 49es site.

A quick search turned up many eBay listings already - here are a pair of nice lower level corner endzone seats for $50.
    eBay Link

Good luck! That is the second pre season game, right? You should see a good mix of Rodgers and Brohm in it.

3. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Call the 49er ticket office and see if there are any single game sales.

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Good luck. By the way, I don't think Aaron and Brian are battling for the starting job. This is Rodgers' team now. Not that Brohm shouldn't be preparing to play or even unseat him. I just don't think it's an "open" competition at this point.

5. johnny_blood

johnny_blood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tickets to that game go on sale at ticketmaster.com on Saturday July 26 at 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time. It's just a preseason game so I think you'll succeed.

Good luck!