Avascular Necrosis: Scares me, but adds to the legacy

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact that Favre has had avascular necrosis since 92 and has been...awesome, is amazing. It only adds more fuel to the legend that will be Brett Favre. This is the disease that sidelined the great Bo Jackson, but does it stop Favre? No.

At least, not yet (everyone knock on wood right now....well done). Part of me can't wait to see the next Favre TD so I can look to my left at my imaginary friend and say "he did that with avascular necrosis." The man isn't mortal. At the same time, I am scared that any day, might be the day, where things go bad, and he might have to get some type of hip surgery or replacement.

After 27,936 consecutive games started by Brett, I will be heartbroken if an injury is the thing that ends his streak, and possiby career.

However, it can't be denied, through all the physical injuries, and all the emotional stress, the man plays football like no other will ever do again.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact that Favre has had avascular necrosis since 92 and has been...awesome, is amazing. It only adds more fuel to the legend that will be Brett Favre. This is the disease that sidelined the great Bo Jackson, but does it stop Favre? No.

At least, not yet (everyone knock on wood right now....well done). Part of me can't wait to see the next Favre TD so I can look to my left at my imaginary friend and say "he did that with avascular necrosis." The man isn't mortal. At the same time, I am scared that any day, might be the day, where things go bad, and he might have to get some type of hip surgery or replacement.

After 27,936 consecutive games started by Brett, I will be heartbroken if an injury is the thing that ends his streak, and possiby career.

However, it can't be denied, through all the physical injuries, and all the emotional stress, the man plays football like no other will ever do again.

Nomination material right there folks.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes the first one is the best one. Lifetime achievement award maybe?

This is where it all started folks ...

That was great. I enjoyed the pool ending as well. I heard Drew Rosenhaus advised the drowning kid he saved to holdout of kindergarten.

Then it grew ... into legend.

Better than mine ...

It could just be karoake day ...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Brett Favre is in fact mortal. He just has more hit points than any other player ever to play the game.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is tougher than tough! He always bounces back. Lands on his feet!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts