Available FA?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah guys, I got a thread started over on my web site that lists the existing draft order, which needs to be updated.. but they're waiting for this weekend's games.. In that thread, I have three specific links I found that allow everyone to follow along....

Just go to http://www.IndyPackerBackers.com and click on Messages on the Left side column....

Here's the thread over on IndyPackerBackers....

Let's start talking DRAFT - April is tomorrow!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would second that link.... I already have it on my boards, along with a listing of the current NFL Draft rankings... and a look at that Strong Safety out of Michigan...

Possible Sharper replacement...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You know if Sharper goes, Hunt restructures his contract that alone should free up some cash to keep our O Line in tact.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow thanks that's a pretty good link. I didn't see alot of standout players on there but there are definitly some that are better than what we're working with now. The one that threw up the biggest flag was Jerimiah Trotter from Philly. It would be nice to bring him to Green Bay I think that would really shore up our run D

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem will be just how much money Mike Wahle thinks he can get on the free market - that's where all troubles begin.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about any sure fire draft player so I think with the history of no1's the pack picks, I'd trade it away for as many picks possible in the 2nd an 3rd rd.

I always used to love to see who the Packers got, but after Nickerson, Joe Johnson, Roman and few others I know better than to get my hopes up and I think the draft is just a better place to pick up and build a team from.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figure it this way.. if Ted Thompson can be brought back to implement some of the Ron Wolf way of thinking.. and we take away Sherman's option to do the choosing around Draft Day... We'd certainly be better off. Mikey can concentrate on HC duties.. Let's face it - How many times did you really hear of Mike going out to scout College Draft material? I mean, he did do it, but not all that much - he would send out subordinates.... Citing how he just didn't have the time.....

If Ted comes back to Lambeau, I hope he calls Ron Wolf to be a Consultant.
What do you think, Bob Harlan.. would it work? I do!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts