OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Popcorns Top 15 RBs and QBs

Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
I am so terribly sorry that NFL.com had some issues and Aaron Rodgers profile was not to be found. That lead to mis-information. I am also sorry that I am not worth your time but I would also like to point out the fact that you addressed only 1 point of my multi-paragraph rebuttal. Not difficult when you only address one piece of info. :roll:

NFL.com is exactly where I found Aaron Rodgers profile with much ease.

How could I spend more time on your multi paragraph rebuttal when you have such a glaring error? Why would I? I don't want to have to research each alledged point to find out you misinformed about the rest.

After all you think Vick is a top 15 QB

nfl.com said "NO STATS" for Rodgers when I checked a coupla days ago. Its was a problem with nfl.com not me.

Oh yes, I have a differnt opinion! I must be wrong about everything! But wait, I think that Favre is washed up! But you dont! That makes you wrong, right?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

interesting response, no facts were brought up here, except that nfl.coms stats for rodgers were down a couple of days ago. interesting. Might cost you a couple points with the judges(me)

Zero, your reply?

(yes, I am bored out of my mind....work sucks)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

arrowgargantuan said:
lol...this is where it all started from.

Phillip Rivers is being groomed correctly, not Rodgers.

Yea, and I was proving his reasoning for that statement to be false. I thought I did that. What else is there to say now?

Popcorn?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
I am so terribly sorry that NFL.com had some issues and Aaron Rodgers profile was not to be found. That lead to mis-information. I am also sorry that I am not worth your time but I would also like to point out the fact that you addressed only 1 point of my multi-paragraph rebuttal. Not difficult when you only address one piece of info. :roll:

How could I spend more time on your multi paragraph rebuttal when you have such a glaring error? Why would I? I don't want to have to research each alledged point to find out you misinformed about the rest.

nfl.com said "NO STATS" for Rodgers when I checked a coupla days ago. Its was a problem with nfl.com not me.

Oh yes, I have a differnt opinion! I must be wrong about everything! But wait, I think that Favre is washed up! But you dont! That makes you wrong, right?

It is your problem. If you are going to state such bold comments on a Packer fan forum you better damn well make sure you check MORE than ONE source before you go posting your opinion which you claim is based on facts.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

a more aggressive response than the judges were expecting. Considering the ease of the opponents arguments, that was not needed. -2 points for you, Zero.

I feel like Tony Reali from AROUND THE HORN...but not as handsome.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:

It is your problem. If you are going to state such bold comments on a Packer fan forum you better damn well make sure you check MORE than ONE source before you go posting your opinion which you claim is based on facts.

I am so sorry! I dont know of any other sources for such facts, I checked various Packer sites but they were Prospect Profiles, not stats. I check SI.com and no luck, no dice with ESPN.com either, all prospect profiles.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

solid response to the 'check other sources' argument zero put forth. good reply. +3 for you.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-

tromadz said:
a more aggressive response than the judges were expecting. Considering the ease of the opponents arguments, that was not needed. -2 points for you, Zero.

I feel like Tony Reali from AROUND THE HORN...but not as handsome.

around the horn owns

Woody Paige> Jay Mariotti

talking about reali i want his job its awesome listen to people talk about sports and give them points for there answers, Tony's got it good.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
I am so sorry! I dont know of any other sources for such facts, I checked various Packer sites but they were Prospect Profiles, not stats. I check SI.com and no luck, no dice with ESPN.com either, all prospect profiles.

Wow, are you sure you are connected to the internet when you did those searchs?

It's all good bro, no one is perfect. I guess all three of those sites and the Packers.com site could have been down when regarding Aaron Rodgers stats.

I guess my question now is do you still say Rivers is being groomed better than Rodgers? I mean now that you know the facts.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:

Wow, are you sure you are connected to the internet when you did those searchs?

It's all good bro, no one is perfect. I guess all three of those sites and the Packers.com site could have been down when regarding Aaron Rodgers stats.

I guess my question now is do you still say Rivers is being groomed better than Rodgers? I mean now that you know the facts.

Well now that I know the facts its not much differnt, Id rather have Rodgers be in a Rivers type of situation then the one he's in now.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:
isnt that the...same situation (sitting?)

-1 for you

No, Rodgers has to deal with the uncertainy at the QB position, Favre is being bribed to come back, Rodgers must be wondering why. I cant really speak for Rodgers but thats what I am/would be thinking. Do the Packers have confidence in me? Why did Favre refuse to teach me? Does Favre resent me? Things like that.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
tromadz said:

-1 for you

No, Rodgers has to deal with the uncertainy at the QB position, Favre is being bribed to come back, Rodgers must be wondering why. I cant really speak for Rodgers but thats what I am/would be thinking. Do the Packers have confidence in me? Why did Favre refuse to teach me? Does Favre resent me? Things like that.

He and Brett get along great. Drew and Ryan were competing. Drew was the starter and Ryan was drafted essentially to replace him before he his career was over.
Aaron has stated numerous times he and Brett get along great. He also said Brett answers any and every question he has.

Rivers had far more uncertainity than Rodgers does.

dammit were going over our next week mid term... someone wanna take this for me?? this is an easy debate to win here lol

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
tromadz said:

-1 for you

He and Brett get along great. Drew and Ryan were competing. Drew was the starter and Ryan was drafted essentially to replace him before he his career was over.
Aaron has stated numerous times he and Brett get along great. He also said Brett answers any and every question he has.

dammit were going over our next week mid term... someone wanna take this for me?? this is an easy debate to win here lol

Rodgers has to deal with the fact that he doesnt know when he will start or anything because nobody knows, thats worse than Favre.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
Rodgers has to deal with the fact that he doesnt know when he will start or anything because nobody knows...

Is that not the case with every QB drafted in the 1st round? Seriously, you seem to be grasping at straws here. Then again, you also claim that Vick is a top 10 QB, so I guess it is not surprising.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
tromadz said:

-1 for you

okay I'll take it

Popcorn what don't you get Rivers situation is not/ was not better then
A-rod's. The only think Rivers has up on A-rod is he has LT, and Antonio Gates. The reason that alot of QB's have been busts latley is because they have been thrown right into the game (see Joey Harrington) yes there are special players like Peyton who did start their first yera but it is better for a QB to get 1-3 years to learn the system before they have to start and thats what A-rod has. Yes it helps over that period if they have a few starts but its not like they are going to fail if they don't get any starts. As Zero points out A-rod has a great mentor in Favre, who he a good relationship with who will help him into the game.

As I said before the main point that your missing is Rivers situation is not better than A-rod's.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:
tromadz said:

-1 for you

Rodgers has to deal with the fact that he doesnt know when he will start or anything because nobody knows, thats worse than Favre.

so did Rivers, the past two year he didn't know if Bree's would be resigned. Plus why does it matter if you know when your going to start. Assume the worst (A-rod has to star) and if its better (Brett returning) be happy and learn more

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

-1 for sucking up

yeah, ATH is good, cuz you get multiple opinions on one subject, and I like that. Instead of just A or B, sometimes you get opinions A,B,C,D...and thats nice. plus reali is a stud. er....nevermind.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can you honestly say that Rivers's situation is not as good as A-Rods? Look, its opinion we are arguing here, its pretty useless. Personally I would rather be Rivers than Rodgers. What they should do is start Rodgers a couple games this season and then start him full time next season. Rodgers doesnt have any knowledge of whats going on here, you make is sound easy, like waiting in the Dentists Office, I guarentee its troublesome for Rodgers. I get nervous when the Defense is on the field and I'm going to go in soon but I dont know when or for how long...

Side Note: There are many QBs in History that have started their 1st or 2ed year, so its not new territory.

I wrote several reponses in that post, bring one of those in here, its broing and tiresome to argue this.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Popcorn said:
Can you honestly say that Rivers's situation is not as good as A-Rods? Look, its opinion we are arguing here, its pretty useless. Personally I would rather be Rivers than Rodgers. What they should do is start Rodgers a couple games this season and then start him full time next season. Rodgers doesnt have any knowledge of whats going on here, you make is sound easy, like waiting in the Dentists Office, I guarentee its troublesome for Rodgers. I get nervous when the Defense is on the field and I'm going to go in soon but I dont know when or for how long...

Side Note: There are many QBs in History that have started their 1st or 2ed year, so its not new territory.

I wrote several reponses in that post, bring one of those in here, its broing and tiresome to argue this.

I'm an confused tell me again why you think Rivers situation is better than A-rod's. I am not saying that A-rod's is necessarily better just that they are similar

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

-1 for everyone, plus a mute...im about to speak

K, its pretty similar....both have their pluses and minuses. Phillip might have had more time, and a more 'secure' role, which is debateable....but A-rod gets to learn from Favre.

cant we all get along?