ARRINGTONS EXCITEMENT

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The word on the street is that Lavar Arrington is so excited about his recent visit to Green Bay that he cant wait to talk to Favre.

What if... This excitement catches on... then say Ahmed Plummer sees a star like Lavar genuinely excited about playing with Brett in his last few years. How can he not want to get on that train. It reminds me of a certain defensive aquisition back in the day.

THEN all this excitement transfers to our game day defense. then we go out and hit people in the mouth. Then the offense sees our crazed defense and goes on a crazy tear that cant be stopped.

All im sayin is instead of all this negative nancy ******** about how bad we suck and how bad our 4th string reciever is and other ridiculous statements Lets do what we can to continue this excitment.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rah rah sis boom bah...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay team!! :cheerleader:

you mean like that?!?!? just kidding! if he's excited - i'm excited!! let's git er done, TT!! :cross:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
EDIT - not gay...i'm a girl...get it??...no??...i just give up!!

Lets make a movie an prove you're not gay, k? coo

Arrington was excited because he seen we have a '*******'

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Lavar said that if Favre plays its likely that he will play for Green Bay.
I hope that is true, where did you see this? I've seen a lot about he was excited to talk to Favre, but nowhere that he said it's likely he'll play for GB if Favre comes back.

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just re read my post and realized it was rather not hetero and i apologize..... i got a little excited

since im new here id much rather people think of me as a smart *** and not a pep squad member.

all that said... i still semi-stand by my post

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i just re read my post and realized it was rather not hetero and i apologize..... i got a little excited

since im new here id much rather people think of me as a smart *** and not a pep squad member.

its okay. Ryan could use the company in his squad.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those wondering where we got this information, we(at least I did) heard it on Sportscenter at 5 PM CT. They talked about Lavar visiting and the effect it had on Favre's decision(they always know how to take something the Packers do and make it Favre-related!!)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, no doubt. "and with the 5th pick of the 2006 NFL draft, the Green Bay Favre's select... ****, i mean the Green Bay Packers..."

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

First.....let me say.....there's NOTHING wrong with getting excited about the Packers, and the CHANCE that they could pick up some MUCH needed talent! Remember......this IS a Packer Fan site! If you get bashed, it's going to be by the "flamers" that come here just to insult others, and TRY to start trouble. I have seen one of them in this thread already.........doesn't surprise me.

Oh.....and i DID see Arrington on the NFL network saying he was excited to talk to Brett, but that it hadn't happened yet.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Want Lavar Badly and all this talk gets me excited!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TT Put Him IN GREEN N GOLD AND LET HIM UNLEASH THE BEAST INSIDE HIM!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this would be huge if we could get LaVar Arrington. And to know that he is excited is even better! :D

There would be no more talk about A.J. Hawk for us in the draft. We could get a LB in a later round to add depth and possibly pursue Mario Williams, D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Vernon Davis or even that CB from Texas with the #5. Or...we could do that trade with the Broncos and Walker to get their 2-1st round picks.

Just think of the possibilities if we take care of the OLB spot with Arrington. This team would be rockin' in no time!

Man this would be so exciting if TT signs him. Just pay the man!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can close this deal if they would just take him to Applebee's.
Watch how quickly he becomes an over rated bum on this site if he decides to play elsewhere.

Members online

Latest posts