Anyone know anything about this guy (RB)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
James Davis to GB rumor?

Rumors flying around last night and this morning about him coming to GB. He was released by the Browns Monday. He was supposed to be the ''next big thing'' but I guess he asked for release for lack of PT.

James Davis (JDavis_28) on Twitter

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He played in two games last season and 4 games this season, so you might be thinking about someone else.

http://www.nfl.com/players/jamesdavis/gamelogs?id=DAV420112&season=2010

And I would agree with you that cutting him doesn't necessarily mean anything, except Cleveland cut him to make room for another RB. That's not adding depth elsewhere, that's flat out replacing a guy who wasn't good enough to keep on an otherwise terrible team.

I agree, I shouldn't be so hasty in writing the guy off. Could be he didn't fit their system, though most fans thought the guy was awesome coming out of pre-season before being sent to IR with a shoulder injury. Maybe he does better with us, if that's where he's headed. Who knows.

Yeah, that's my point. If the Bills cut CJ Spiller, would teams hesitate in picking him up? I wouldn't be against picking him up and giving him a shot.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a fair point.

I'd be interesting to know why Cleveland cut him though..

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
LMAO! I can't believe I gave all that attention to a practice squad guy, let alone one not even coming to Green Bay. Looks like he's signing with Washington: Twitter / Rick Maese: Redskins are expected to a ...

That's fine. No reason to be heartbroken about it. Although
I am not opposed to giving any RB a chance, especially if TT sees enough in him to pick him up, Jackson has shown that he can get the job done as long as the line holds up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts