Anyone going to watch the pro bowl?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a game that we could all probably do without. There i so much money in the game today that none of these player play very hard. No one wants to get hurt and the game just gets sloppy. But I'll be watching it just to see my man Mike McCarthy and his coaches directing the NFC.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah dere hey.......I'll be watchin it! I want to see if Harris learned to cover anyone in the last 3 weeks! (j/k!)
If there were no Packers in it, i don't think i'd watch.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, yardwork til dark, dinner, then NC/Clemson BB game. Clemson hasn't won in Chapel Hill ever. 0-52.
Actually, I'm a little burned out on sports and things really pick up here in about a month for college BB, so I'll get swept up in that a little bit. Then it'll be no sports until the FB season kicks off again. Too many other things to do, especially outside.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just turned it on, seen Driver catch a ball, then shake 2 tackles.

Then they showed Al Harris, and I turned it off.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the NFC just pulled within 7. The NFC then did a team cheer and I'm trying to figure out why they would say shante on 3 and then the announcers said he said Shawn Taylor. It was a nice thing to do, but I'd never have been able to tell that this is what he said if someone hadn't explained it.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I have been watching it.
I pointed out Kampman and Harris when the defense was on the field, her comment was: "their helmets don't match their outfits".

I got a laugh out of that!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL.....

Garcia to Owens for a long gain, wonder if Jeff thought about not doing it

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an obscene show to watch. Up here it is about 20 below, blowing snow and 40 below wind chills. Plus, I also have a cold. Shame.

Members online

Latest posts