1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anybody know if Bragg is on our practice squad or not?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NDPackerFan, Sep 6, 2005.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    It has been reported earlier on this forum that Bragg was signed to the active roster of the New York Jets. I read earlier today that Bragg has been placed on our PS. I like this kid and I hope he remains with us. Does anyone else know what's going on with Bragg?

Here's the link.

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/new ... 4841.shtml

2. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From the JS Online:

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    None of the 3 New York Papers (Times, Post, Daily News) said anything about Bragg.

The Jets website said nothig about Bragg.

Only the Sentinel Journal's Tom Silverstein printed the information.

Now Milwaukee says the Jets withdrew the waiver claim. What is with the "Priority Waiver?" You either claim a guy or you don't. During the 24 hour waiver claim time all teams have a chance to put in claim and if multiple teams claim a guy it is based on prior season record.

Now if they claimed 2 and only wanted one and kept the other guy because he is the one they wanted first it is not a priority waiver. Withdrawing claim on Bragg is a simple enough explanation.

No one else put in claim on Bragg yet. They can any time they want with him on the practice squad. Keep an eye on the health of the Jets receivers.