Anybody giving suggestions for GB grub and pre-game.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
My wife surprised my son(8) and I with tickets to the Wildcard game right after the Pack clinched the North. We are driving 16hrs to get there for the game and are wondering what are the best restaurants that give you the full GB experience and best pre-game and post-game things to do?

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I lived in wisc, it was any placed that had beer and brats.... oh dont forget cheese covered potato wedges.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kroll's is a classic.

I saw someone mention it here the other week, but I highly recommend skipping the fake party tents outside of Lambeau and just walking around the tailgate lots. It's impressive to see what the regulars are doing, everyone is always super friendly, and you will really feel the spirit of being at a Packers game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's also give one giant Hu-Rah for Mrs. Munch. Guys, let your wives read the original post for inspiration.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a pregame spot for you that cannot be beaten. DM me and I can get you the contact information. Parking, all you can eat & drink for $30 total for 2 people. $10 more per person after that. Steps from the Mills Fleet Farm Gate.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anywhere the cheese curds are bigger than your head. Milwaukee Burger in Appleton, WI comes to mind. MMMMmmmm....unexplained donuts.....

Members online

Latest posts