Any SEC fans here?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the showdown against LSU to know if the Tide truly can repeat.

3 Championships in the last 5 years? Heaven on Earth...

I think ESPN focuses way too much on "The honey badger" that Matthieu. I turned it to the LSU game last night, and they showed him in the crowd and bragged about him, three times within just the 1st quarter. Yeah he's good, but you wanna know how good he is, go back and watch how McCarron burned him all day throwing over him in the BCS Title game.

Florida won't be ranked very soon I believe if they slip up like that again against a better a team. I'm really shocked that Auburn started 0-2 so far this season. I know M State is tough to play on the road, but still...this isn't normal seeing them like this, they normally pull through and play much harder.

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LSU looked incredible against Washington. I can't beleive Ark lost. That means there really is only two powers in the West this year with Auburn and A&M still not there yet.

I actually think UT is the most impressive team in the East this year, but we'll see how they handle UF next week.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think both A &M and Mizzou got their baptism last night. You only face 2-3 strong teams in the Big 12. In the SEC 1-12 can beat you. It's like going from AA to the Major League. Also, you cannot think you will consistently win with that spread hurry up offense all the time. Georgia showed their versatility on both sides of the ball.

Members online

Latest posts