Any Packers fans going to re-watch the game?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Packers fans or friends (If your a Giants fan no need to be a troll.) who recorded the Packers/Giants playoff game going to save it to re-watch later?
Unfortunately I can't because I accidentally erased it before the game was over.
Whoops!
Fortunately I still have all 3 playoffs and the Super Bowl from last year though.

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a giants fan and watched it last night only because I was watching originally in a room full of people with lots of distractions.. I like to watch win or lose after the fact to see some things I may have missed the first time

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll watch it again. I record every game and file them away. I've probably rewatched the '07 championship game a half-dozen times in the past couple years. I think that being able to watch a loss again requires the same calmness that can allow you to support a team through the losing years. It happens. You learn more from watching those games than the blowouts of teams like the Raiders. If I only liked to watch wins, I'd be no better than a typical bandwagon fan....and wouldn't be able to intelligently talk about the Packers' problems and needs.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I am at the game; it's sometimes hard to pick out detail during the live action, so I like to rewatch the game win or lose. Generally even after a loss, I can find a bright spot where I thought that the Packers didn't really do "that" badly on a particular play or series.

But this game...?? Where the he!! am I going to find that rose-colored, warm, fuzzy feeling in a game with: 4 turnovers, 8 dropped passes and a we can't defend our own grandmothers on a Hail Mary pass play??

Wish me luck when I replay this debacle later on this week! :eek:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I deleted my DVR of it right after the game. With so much to watch on TV why the heck would I relive that?
I'd sooner watch Bears highlights.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nah, sometimes its best not to relive some things. It was bad enough trying to watch it.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why, What is there to salvage as a Packers fan from that game, to see how many times one team can screw up. It got so bad that near the end I was more into a Steven King book than the game, I did not even pay attention to the final drive, apperantly the Pack threw an interception at the end and the Giants scored again??

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Bears highlights? I didn't know they existed. :whistling:
Sure they do, they show people at the gate showing up for a fail year over and over and over. Gotta give it to Bears' fans, they got to understand humility but they never show it. Persistent/Dumb I don't know but it's a joy to see.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bear's fans exist so Packer Fan's can make fun of them. The Bear's Fans are like that kid at school who thinks he is cool yet gets pummeled and humiliated everyday, and finds away to talk crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts