Any other insiders out there?

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If so how often does the info you receive come to fruition. Also when you receive info are you reluctant about posting it. When I get some news I'm told what I can reveal and what needs to be sat on. What's frustrating is when you get some really important news but you are told to keep it under wraps. Another problem is rumors. Some are factual and have a decent chance of happening. Given the sources permission do you post the info knowing that it could fall apart thus putting your credibity in jeapardy. There are times when the organization wants a pre-trade rumor out there to gage the fan reaction. If there is a backlash of angry fans that trade sometimes falls through. Believe me there are some from within the org. that read several Packer forums. Quality control does several things other than bringing McCarthy his morning cup of coffee. They have computer nerds that would put Best Buys geek squard to shame.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm...

What?

Waittt, you talking about the people you get the news from you cannot say some things?

Credibility from who?

But that sucks.

vegasdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay.

Let me give you all an update.

OK. I just looked down the hall. Thompson is coming back from the bathroom looks like. He is stopping to talk to someone. Not sure who. Okay, its MM - can't see him, he's behind a plant from my vantage point, but I recognize the voice. There talking about trucks. I think TT is thinking about a new pickup.

Wanda the secretary is now walking past me. She thanked me for helping her with take care of some legal matters yesterday.

TT is now crossing his arms and listening intently to MM. Oopps. Ball just came out of his office. He has said something about Ford's and the Lions. All three are laughing. They all walk off, in different directions.

I will post more later. Gotta get back to work now.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but "Unnamed Sources" have no credibility. I mean, ****, I could be considered an "Unnamed source" if someone wanted to post rumors invented by me.

Sorry, but we don't know you from the next guy on the internet. For all we know, you could have actual real information or you could be some punk in his parents basement pretending to be "In the know." Revealing your sources is the only way to gain true credibility, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I heard we just traded our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounders for the next 2 years to Tennessee for Chris Johnson.

Expect it to go through next week.

OP
OP
P

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard we just traded our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounders for the next 2 years to Tennessee for Chris Johnson.

OK, I can take a hint. With the reaction I'm getting I'll just stop posting on this forum. I'm sure I'll find another Packer website that would appreciate some inside information from time to time.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't mind your rumor mongering, frankly it's kind of fun. I was just giving you crap.

If you're offended, that's my bad.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Rumors are just that, they're rumors. I don't consider myself gullible, but I still take everything in stride and if something exciting happens to surface, I think we're all pretty good at gauging how realistically our management would handle it. Personally, I really like hearing "insider" information, whether it's real or not. It's like guessing what your presents are gonna be over the holidays. :smile2:

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You misheard: We're actually trading for Chris BROWN, not Johnson.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have posted inside information once or twice...

I have also posted pictures from practice about 4 ft away.

Give yourself some credibility and some thick skin then post some inside info on here.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry Packerbob I still love you.

Even though sometimes your tough to understand!

Members online

Latest posts