Any former Frozen Tundra folks here?

rdawsoniii

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve been posting there for years. That board has been taken over by spammers with their streaming links. Are there any former Frozen Tundra folks that have migrated over here?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought you meant folks that were at the Ice Bowl?

Being 100% truthful, I had no idea there was another Packers forum. This one is my highschool sweetheart. We locked eyes and I never dated another forum.

Welcome aboard.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I’ve been posting there for years. That board has been taken over by spammers with their streaming links. Are there any former Frozen Tundra folks that have migrated over here?

I posted as "ArkansasPackerFan" since 2005 but got tired of one obnoxious know-it-all poster and absentee moderation. It was a decent board years back but it has lost a bunch of good posters and the downhill slide pretty much became a cliff when 247 Sports took over. More Spam over there than a Monty Python skit.

Welcome to Packerforum.

Last edited:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I checked out a few other Packers message boards prior to deciding to sign up here. This is by far the best one out there, in my opinion. I lurked on a couple of other ones even after signing up here for a year or so, but none of them measured up.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was on ESPN back in the day, enjoyed those for the most part. Found another one, can't remember where anymore. All I remember is some seahawk fan owned or ran it, and went around inciting stuff and would then delete or re-write people's posts he didn't agree with. It was kind of funny. So i just left and then found this place. Now you're all stuck with me.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I imagine that there are a number of very small, relatively inactive Packer forums scattered across the web. I think if quality posters from those sites came over here, it would be a big boost to packerforum.com.

The more good discussion, the better in my opinion.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was on ESPN back in the day, enjoyed those for the most part. Found another one, can't remember where anymore. All I remember is some seahawk fan owned or ran it, and went around inciting stuff and would then delete or re-write people's posts he didn't agree with. It was kind of funny. So i just left and then found this place. Now you're all stuck with me.
Espn?

Gawd that was horrible...some of those guys were very defintion of trolls

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Another Packer Forum? What? Blasphemy! There is only ONE real Packer Forum and we all know which one that is.

Latest posts