1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Big 10 questions?

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by ivo610, Jul 28, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    Going to the big 10 luncheon tomorrow and have press passes, any questions you guys want me to ask the players or coaches? here is a list of players from each team that will be available.

Player list for Big Ten media days - Big Ten Blog - ESPN

I will not ask this question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STZAPItlAV4]‪Shaq Is Asked A Stupid Question About His Mother‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Packfan14

Packfan14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    off the record: As a follower of NC State and a fan of Russell Wilson, Has Wisconsin declared Wilson starter or is he in a postion battle?

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    can't think of any questions,..but had to say that its pretty cool you get to go!!:polling:

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    Starter

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp15N9BbYgY]‪Kirk Cousins Kickoff Luncheon Speech‬&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    As someone who follows NC state, could you tell me what you think of Wilson? on and off the field. and what we should expect from him?

7. Packfan14

Packfan14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    He is pretty good athlete. He knows how to get the ball his receivers. Good use of his feet and scrambles effectively but has developed into a pocket passer (manly to due actually having healthy OL) and runs when he needs to. he does cause defenses trouble due to nature of he pass game and run.

He does have a low Interception numbers including 76-14 td/int ratio and went ncaa record 389 pass attempts without an int.

I wished O'Brian didn't release him from his schloarship, but TOB wants someone that has football on the mind.