ANOTHER LAUGHABLE ARTICLE FROM FOXSPORTS

packfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4824606

7. Kyle Orton wins more games than Brett Favre
Packers fans just love me.

I really like this Bears defense. As a unit, they collectively have a great knack for creating turnovers. Tommie Harris is about to become a star. Alex Brown knows how to get to the quarterback. Look for big things from defensive end Adewale Ogunleye in Year 2 in Chicago. Brian Urlacher is healthy. Lovie Smith is a great coach and teacher.

Maybe the Packers would have been better off selecting Kyle Orton rather than Aaron Rodgers in the draft. (Jonathan Daniel / Getty Images)

Yes, Orton's a rookie and he scares me, but not nearly as much as Chad Hutchinson did.

And more important, I really think Green Bay is taking a major step back.

The offensive line is in transition without Marco Rivera and Mike Wahle.

The defense is a disaster.

Brett Favre is a year older.

Ahman Green fumbles too much.

I know I am going to get many more wonderful emails, following up from this and last week's column.

And here's the deal

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the way the nfl goes, anything can happen, the bears could puff up out of nowhere and have a 13-3 season like happened in '01...but certainly kyle orton won't be more valuable to his team than brett favre...four of the games last season BRETT FAVRE won by leading last minute drives...i'm sure the BEARS DEFENSE will be more of an asset than the PACKERS DEFENSE, but orton vs. favre...why am i wasting my time on this post...

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Schein reminds me of the incapable loser from H.S that was no good at sports, possessed no social skills, and could never get the girls. Now, all that pent up rage is directed at others with his pen. Geez, a small **** really does turn a man bitter.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
"Geez, a small **** really does turn a man bitter."

(digs....do you speak from experience?)

(sorry man...but you lobbed that one right over the plate....i agree..the guy is a moron....)

---"I've never played the game..."
Adam Schein.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
digsthepack said:
"Geez, a small **** really does turn a man bitter."

(digs....do you speak from experience?)

(sorry man...but you lobbed that one right over the plate....i agree..the guy is a moron....)

---"I've never played the game..."
Adam Schein.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 things have been a constant.

1. Green Bay has won their division every year since there has been an 'NFC North.'

2. The bears throw a no name QB out there with very high hopes.

3. Brett Favre owns.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats the big deal? It will probably be true. I think that the Packers D will be better than what I thought before the preseason started. But the Packers offense is better than the Bears. And because of that they will win more games than the Bears will.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears will continue their overachieving ways that they have shown the Last 3 years and finish 5-11.

That will get them close to 2nd place and 4th place in the NFC north.

Pack14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to happen. Very seldom if ever does a rookie qb lead their team to the promise land. Wasn't the last one Marino?? Anyway not enough support on Offense for the Bears to make much of a run. Who knows.... That is why we play the game on the schedule. Go Pack.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packfan43084 said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4824606

7. Kyle Orton wins more games than Brett Favre
Packers fans just love me.

I really like this Bears defense. As a unit, they collectively have a great knack for creating turnovers. Tommie Harris is about to become a star. Alex Brown knows how to get to the quarterback. Look for big things from defensive end Adewale Ogunleye in Year 2 in Chicago. Brian Urlacher is healthy. Lovie Smith is a great coach and teacher.

Maybe the Packers would have been better off selecting Kyle Orton rather than Aaron Rodgers in the draft. (Jonathan Daniel / Getty Images)

Yes, Orton's a rookie and he scares me, but not nearly as much as Chad Hutchinson did.

And more important, I really think Green Bay is taking a major step back.

The offensive line is in transition without Marco Rivera and Mike Wahle.

The defense is a disaster.

Brett Favre is a year older.

Ahman Green fumbles too much.

I know I am going to get many more wonderful emails, following up from this and last week's column.

And here's the deal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts