1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Another game lost by favre....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dogpackerz, Oct 11, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,098
    They are frauds, the season will catch up to them. Unless thats the 85 bears you arent going anywhere with that turnover ratio.:chisux:

2. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Why because that will make a difference in the outcomes? What use is it to worry 6 days a week?

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,098
    My biggest pet peeve is the way coaches dress these days. Lombardi, Landry, Halas, and Brown must be rolling over in their graves. The coaches dress like they are homeless these days. Gotta promote the NFL product :mad:

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Remember when Mike Nolan (then the 49ers coach) actually wanted to wear a suit and they wouldn't let him?

I think eventually Reebok ended up custom making him a suit that he could wear or something.

I think I remember Jack Del Rio rocking the suit too. More dudes should. It's classy.

5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    This non-mainstream won't-cave-in-to-commercials co-op 96% thrift store clothes shopper totally and completely agrees with you.

I/we, missed out before the commercialization of sports teams and the retarded ways of naming fields after products!
    (The only one I think sounds OK is Miller Park. Maybe it's because I like Miller Beer. LOL. But at least it's someone's name, sorta.)
    Thank god the Packers are 100% community owned. Otherwise it wouldn't be Lambeau Field anymore.

It will be a matter of time until we see patches of various companies on the jerseys make it out of training camp into the reg. season.
    (They already have Nike, Reebok, etc logos and that's bad enough.)

I just can't picture coaches in suits and ties with the headset.
    I think the headset with the teams colors goes hand in hand with each other.

Excluding hockey, it's interesting how the coaches/managers for all three major American sports dress differently.

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    ^^
    It actually looks pretty solid. Even with the headset.

[​IMG]

7. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    Bill Billicheat would make a stop to that, or if he had to wear a suit, he'd probably cut off the sleeves and the collar just like his hoodies