1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Bronco in trouble

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by magic_8ball, Oct 23, 2007.

1. magic_8ball

magic_8ball Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brandon Marshall, the Broncos No. 1 wide reciever now with walker out was arrested for driving under the influence on monday morning at 2 p.m. reports si.com. I wonder if the commish will bring down the hammer and suspend him for a game, this would be a big blow to the broncos recieving core which is already hurting.

2. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He'll still play against the Pack. Even if he does get suspended he'll appeal right away which will take another week or two. Chances are they won't suspend since I'm assuming this is his first time getting in any trouble while playing in the NFL.

3. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was also an arrest "under suspicion" of DUI. No idea if that makes a difference, but there ya go.

Shanny said he didn't expect Marsh to miss any time because of it.

4. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    I want to know when and if Henry is going to have to miss some time. I mean, he failed again. How long can he make it drag on? It'd be nice if he was out. He's their work horse for sure. But if he plays against us, I'm still not that worried. =)

5. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Whatever, I'd rather see the Packers beat the Broncos with full force.