AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Resign

House, Dial, Rodgers each should be reasonably priced

Goodbye

Burnett - very deep at Safety and we need to save some $

Hello

Allen Robinson or Moncrief - Go after both, grab the one who is least expensive or safest medically.

DRAFT

Packers want Edmunds but he is goes in the top 10. Packers have plan to trade up to 7 with Jets for Chubb but he ends up going at 6.

On the clock at 14. Bills see Baker Mayfield is left and get desperate to get ahead of Cardinals and Ravens.

Pack trades #14, 4th, and 5th to Bills for #21 and #22.

1.21 Josh Jackson CB Secure our secondary with 2 very talented young corners. King and Jackson could lock down a secondary. Jackson is more of a ball hawk, I expect our INT total would pick up the pace a bit. With Haha (returning to form) and Jones as our safeties, I would be feeling pretty good about our secondary going forward.

1.22 Cortland Sutton WR - throw AR a bone with a nice new target. I probably should put a quick little guy in here. With the FA i'm suggesting and our current roster we probably have enough of these big guys. Sutton, though, should be pretty good. He can take a year to develop as Adams, Nelson, Cobb, and (Robinson or Moncrief) handle most of the catches. Expect to not bring Nelson and/or Cobb back in 2019.

2.14 Rasheem Green 5T USC - Played very well last season with 10 sacks. A good athlete and is tenatious and is tough at the point of contact. Does very well at the college level but needs to add some strength and develop. If he went back to school and built on this last season, he would be a top pick next year. Would prefer Vea earlier, but Green is more of a TT guy - although it remains to be seen how much that matters going forward. Young and lots of upside.

3.14 Dorance Armstrong OLB Stood out on a very poor defense. Offenses focused on him with multiple blockers and running away from him. Tough to judge - probably will shoot up the boards at the combine. Very athletic and plays aggressively fast. Other Uchenna Nwosa OLB

3.35(ish) Dalton Shultz TE raw. Not used much as a limited passing game. Is good all around and will be a great weapon in a few years.

4.14 Traded

5.14 QB Kyle Lauletta 6'3" Richmond - Best QB at the Senior Bowl. Came back from a major injury as a junior to have a great senior season. Very good athlete, will need to sit and learn for a few years. We need to develop talent here, Hundley raised a lot of questions - QB coach let go, I guess we know who MM was blaming..

5.33 Traded

5.34 Michael Joseph CB Dubuque Excellent skills/physical tools. Not challenged by competition. Raw

5.36 Will Richards OT/OG NC State 6'5" 322 Big guy with some minor injury and off field issues. This is the kind of guy you take a stab at and dump him in TC if his head isn't right. If he would have focused on just football he would probably have gone much sooner. Will have trouble at OT with speed rushers in the NFL, but could be a force inside at G. Excellent in pass protection and good in run blocking.

6.14 Joseph Noteboom OT/OG Texas Christian 6'5" 306 Very smart player with great feet. Probably only an OT. Great technique. Only thing holding him back is attitude. Doesn't play with angry aggression. Not sure that can be taught. Would suggest keeping him in a cage and have a guy dressed up like a Viking come by and poke him with a stick every hour through entire training camp. Hmmm. Maybe put Daniels in there as well.

7.14 NT Bilal Nichols Delaware 6'3" 301 Very active and tough. Good bit of nasty. Want Clark to get more time off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pack trades #14, 4th, and 5th to Bills for #21 and #22.

1.21 Josh Jackson CB Secure our secondary with 2 very talented young corners.

1.22 Cortland Sutton WR - throw AR a bone with a nice new target.
This would be a dream come true! I've also said a scenario like this is possible because of where we fall in the early middle vs the teams most probable to secure a QB. My guess is that the Chargers move up for Phillip Rivers successor (as long as the Bengals don't screw things up) That would probably land us a the 17th pick and another 2nd round pick

Last edited:
OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be a dream come true! I've also said a scenario like this is possible because of where we fall in the early middle vs the teams most probable to secure a QB. My guess is that the Chargers move up for Phillip Rivers successor (as long as the Bengals don't screw things up) That would probably land us a the 17th pick and another 2nd round pick
Yes, less likely, but Chargers could take a QB as well. I think we are in the catbird seat at 14. The next 3 teams could all take a QB. I think we can get a sweet deal with the Bills.

Reaction score
Yes, less likely, but Chargers could take a QB as well. I think we are in the catbird seat at 14. The next 3 teams could all take a QB. I think we can get a sweet deal with the Bills.
I like you're thinking. It also goes nicely with utilizing one of our many compensatory picks to move up the board