All Right McCarthy

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he made all the appropriate moves in who he fired. I wasn't suprised, but I was very pleased. Now the key is does he have the connections to bring in good coaches. I think assistant coaches first and foremost have to be good teachers who can inspire. I do hope Bates stays, but if he doesn't it sounds as if Sanders might be a coach or two on Bates staff that might be ready to step up. The way to make that defense better is to draft better players or sign some free agents. The same thing is true on offense. This offseason they have to deal with that guard issue and find some replacements that can play. I believe if you take care of the guard issue, the offense will return to prominence. I believe if they can find a middle linebacker, a defensive end and a corner, the defense can improve even more.

I like McCarthy's take charge approach so far. This is a team that needs a kick in the pants. It look so far as if he's the man for the job.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
like McCarthy's take charge approach so far. This is a team that needs a kick in the pants. It look so far as if he's the man for the job.

Have to agree here..I hope this coach surrounds himself with the best and extends this to a few of our overpaid players. This kick in the pants should be right out the door.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree - the naysayers will flip-flop after next season......

This won't be the first time an unknown was brought in from a losing team and became a WINNER!

Members online

Latest posts