1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Al Davis has arrived....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Raider Pride, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Greetings and salutations from the hot and dry climate of Oklahoma City.

I understand that there are some very special Pack and Football fans here that use to haunt another Packer site... "R.I.P. G.B.N.C."

A special thank you goes out to AZPackfan... for the heads up and directions to this forum.

AZ. I am going to be in Scottsdale at the "Princess Resort" August 23 to August 27th.... We must get together and raise a few as a tribute to the up-coming season.

Gravedigger, 1265, Carol, Bruce, Duke Pack Fan, and everyone else.... I trust you are all well and looking froward to again another Viking let down and Brett Hall of Fame year.

However, BEWARE the Raidaaaahs in January......

(Big ole smile.)

R.P.

2. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard,

Glad you found that trail of bread crumbs I left for you to follow :wink:

Pretty impressive that you are staying at the Scottsdale Princess. I'll be busy the 23 through the 26th, but I'll have to see if I can maybe squeeze in a few brews the 27th. There is a Packer bar in Scottsdale that is small but nice.

A few of the Chronicle regulars changed their handles over here.

http://www.packerforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1156

3. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Raider Pride,glad to see more people comin' to the board. Afriend of mine just loaned me a DVD you would like,called "Raider Nation". Check it out if you get a chance,it is about the fans out their.It is pretty good for Raiders fans. JMO

4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    However improbable it may have seemed, this forum just got better. Great to see you, RP!

5. Robin Yount

Robin Yount Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Raiderpride,

Tell us about this Napoleon Harris chap. He has been talking poop about Favre.

Is he any good?

6. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard I love to see other fans here and what they have to say. Do you think Randy will work out well for you guys?

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Harris well do very well for the Vikings and be a pain in the *** for the Packers. Moss will fit in well, even when he takes plays off he will draw the attention so watch for Porter to have an incredible year.

I still say.... Brett will have an MVP year and prove everyone wrong that has said he is not the same player though.

RP

8. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to our group, Raider Pride. I always enjoyed your posts on the other forum. Have a wonderful week.

9. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Raider pride- Welcome to packerforum from another former NC poster who lives in DePere, Wi. which is 5 miles from Historic Lambeau Field,. We, Packer fans would love for the Packers to play Raider in Super Bowl at the end of this coming season. However, Packers probably have a better chance to be there than the Raiders, but in this era of Free Agency and Salary cap, anything can happen!! Good luck with Randy Moss on your Raider team, but he should be real good fit with Raiders.

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Raider, welcome aboard. Its been a long time coming. It was so nice reading your posts on the other board. Welcome to this one. Nice to have you. Lets look forward to a hopefully fruitful season for the Pack.

11. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome to the site RP. Glad to have you here, hope find it a nice home to talk football!

12. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking forward to your posts. Welcome.
    :welcome: