AJ Hawk Jersey

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just picked up a green Hawk jersey and the green is noticeably lighter. I picked up a Driver jersey last year and the green is alot darker than that of the Hawk Jersey. Was there a uniform color change or has anyone else noticed this??

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't noticed that. Where did you get the jersey? Is it an "official" one, or a replica?

OP
OP
F

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picked it up on ebay and it is authentic it looks just like any other NFL Jersey. It came with a tag with the NFL logo on there and it has all of the NFL logos in the right place and no made in china tag anywhere on it.

mineral723

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fvre4mvp said:
Picked it up on ebay and it is authentic it looks just like any other NFL Jersey. It came with a tag with the NFL logo on there and it has all of the NFL logos in the right place and no made in china tag anywhere on it.
Sometimes it's the manufacturer, too. If the maker of last year's jerseys was reebok or whatever, and this year nike makes the jersey, sometimes there is a slight variation on the color.

I've got a few variations on color. Starter made the jerseys for my team for a few years, then reebok took over and the color change was definitely noticeable. It's all in what clothing company sponsors the team.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mineral723 said:
fvre4mvp said:
Sometimes it's the manufacturer, too. If the maker of last year's jerseys was reebok or whatever, and this year nike makes the jersey, sometimes there is a slight variation on the color.

I've got a few variations on color. Starter made the jerseys for my team for a few years, then reebok took over and the color change was definitely noticeable. It's all in what clothing company sponsors the team.

Nike doesn't make this years jersey. Reebok does and did last year as well.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an idea for each post we should get a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way i could get one of those jerseys and Tromadz can get 18 !!! But wait with tax added on those prices it would be like 16 or 17

Members online

Latest posts